Life

Randhir took a bath he entered room just in a towel tied around his waist.His hairs were wet and the water dropping down his cheeks added a sort of hotness .
Sanyukta was keeping the babies clothes inside the cupboard when she felt some drops on the base of her neck along with the warm breathes.
Suddenly her body reacted to the touch .
She felt jitters down there and her body shiver when he kept his lips on her collarbone .
That was it she turned and hugged him.
Inhaling his scent gave her sort of strength.
They didn't had a conversation since he came .
The silent spoke everything between them his one hand was on her waist and another was entwined with her fingers.
"I missed you and your presence "He confessed after a long silence.The intensity in his eyes made her take a deep breathe.
This beautiful moment was interrupted when Maya coughed to gain their attention.
He turned but didn't left her hand.
She tried to remove her hand but he didn't let her do so .
"What?? I have licensed you are my wife ,biwi ke saath nai romance karunga toh kya baajuwali se karu? "
He actually teased her .
She looked at him in horror .
"Jaan na lein lu usski jo nazar uthaakar dekhe mere pati ke pass" She replied .
Maya was having hard time controlling her laughter looking at the cute fight.she got conscious when she felt a known hand on her waist and that hand was making weird patterns making it hard to control.
Vardhaan gave a mischievous and naughty smile to her angry glare.
"Randhir Dr had specially mention something do you remember?" Maya asked in a strict tone while pinching vardhaan's hand.
"Oouch!!"He whispered.
Randhir putted his shirt on.
"Randhir packed your bags and shift with Vardhaan in another room I am gonna stay with sanyukta"
Maya said indicating him to get lost.His cute face also didn't melted his angry bird di .
Did I forgot to mention ? Randhir had learned this something new he would make some cute faces nowadays .
"Abbey Saale! !!!Vardhaan groaned but then completed
"Saale sahab chalo" supressing his anger he took hold of randhir's wrist.
"JIJU pant toh pehnne do !!"
Randhir requested .
"Chalo "was only he could heard.
"Khudki romance ki band baajani hai toh baajao meri kyun baja ai "
Vardhaan sounded like a cute lil boy from whom someone snatched his choclate bar.
Randhir chuckled lightly .
******************************
I was on one week leave .
Well,the thought of leaving Sanyukta and kids was making me sad,unhappy .
That was moment I realised that what a family is.
Well I had family which was broken due to one woman but this woman changed my thinking.
For first time I felt respect towards her.She was mending my wounded heart.
How easily she agreed for the baby ? Maybe she didn't wanted babies and I have presented her good option.
Ummm. .maybe I am just over thinking we are in a relationship where we share everything except our "hearts".
Sanyukta was sleeping tiredness could easily traced on her face.
My kids didn't let her sleep whole night.
I just came to talk about giving our son to di .
It was decided long ago that first child will be handed to di and the nurse unknowingly handed her possession.
I left the room will have a talk later .
*************************
I opened my eyes as soon as randhir left.I looked at my kids.I agreed to randhir's demand but now it was difficult. I agreed because I didn't had choice,do I?
If I would have refused he might have end our relationship.
Then what was my future.
Going back to my mom dad who were believer of ,"GIRL'S REAL HOUSE IS THEIR HUSBAND'S HOUSE NO MATTER HOW THEIR HUSBAND IS THEY SHOULD CONTINUE TO STAY OVER THERE AND PARENTS HOUSE IS JUST FOR VACATION NO RETURNING BACK"
I had realised long back if I was alone I would have make it somehow but my kids I dint have right to snatch their luxuries, happiness which their father can offer.If I would have left the house I would have messed their future.
My happiness doesn't matter now but my children their happiness, just for them.I will stay with randhir no matter what comes in my way.
I am ready to face just for my children.
"Ladkio ka sasural bhi hota hai,maayka bhi,
Magar ladkio ka ghar nai hota hai,
Maayka kehta hai yein toh paaraye ki amaanat hai,
Sasural kehta hai yein toh paraaye gharse aayi hai,
Maula! !!!tu hi bata dein ladkia kis gharse aayi hai?"
*****************************
Hello my lovely reader hope you are enjoying.
I have restarted my old ff "FORCEFULLY YOURS "
Do give your love to it .
Only few parts of this ff are left.
*sobssss*

KYUN DARD HAI ITTNA TERE ISHQ MAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें