ten

saturday

there are two things that manage to keep kim taehyung sane- the special porn folder in his google chrome bookmarks and jeon jeongguk's presence.

sure, having an intimate episode (a real life one, that is, not with his hand) with half of what maintains him stable might not have been that good of an idea, but what else was he supposed to do? disagree to participate on a bet like a reasonable adult that has an ounce of consideration for his well being and the others'? of course not.

and fine, maybe the feelings he has for the body attached to the dick he touched can make standing in between the two fragile concepts of friends with benefits and crush much harder than it should, but then again, what else was he supposed to do?

this time taehyung doesn't know.

figures he should simply say it's jimin's fault if anything doesn't go according to the meticulously plotted plan he's had for a while. it just is because being mature and accepting the blame is completely and utterly out of question, alright.

he pulls out his phone from his pocket after kicking crushed beer cans away from the retro abomination he calls a couch, determined to get some advice from the man he disses and another, wiser one about the fact that the human embodiment of all his worries is currently on his way to his dorm.

taetae created a group!

taetae added dad

taetae added jimothy

taetae changed the group name to EMERGHENCY!!! CALL TH COPS

you;

yall lmao funny story!

dad;

here we go danger

you;

jguk came out to me & i didnt tell him the Truth

jimothy;

you didnt tell him????????

you;

LISTEN

dad;

listening

you;

i couldnt??do it?? tf was i supposed2 do

like oh HEY lmao u see, i didnt know shit was finna turn out w us confessing our attraction for each other like we r in the fucking sims

sucking ur dick was for a social experiment but it actually ended up enlightening me

pls keep kissinf me altho i kinda sorta used u!!! super fun timeZ

dad;

oh my god

aren't you a fucking asshole?

jimothy;

cant argue with that