Intro (A/N)

Boy, am I glad you stumbled upon this lonely story. Welcome, welcome!

So, I am just super into the zodiac, and I love reading stories about the zodiacs being human and doing life-related things like going to school. So I thought that if I loved reading these stories, I'll love writing one too! However, I tend to update slow, so... You have been warned.

This story will have multiple POVs because all twelve zodiacs are the main characters. After all, every zodiac is equally important, be it the first or the last!
By the way, I'm an Aquarius. Anyways...

Suggestions for the story are highly appreciated and could be responsible for the next chapter! Of course, I'll give you the credit as well because it was your idea.

Also, I really love comments so don't be afraid to leave them! I read them all and take your opinions into great consideration! If you have constructive criticism, please tell me because I want to improve on this story as much as I can. I don't get offended easily, but still please be nice about what you're saying. Unreasonably hateful comments will be ignored for eternity.

These are the zodiac genders:

Aries- Male

Taurus- Female

Gemini- Female

Cancer-Male

Leo-Male

Virgo- Female

Libra- Male

Scorpio- Male

Sagittarius- Female

Capricorn- Male

Aquarius-Female

Pisces-Female

I am really, really, REALLY sorry if I offended or disappointed you with the genders but it had to be done. Unfortunately, I cannot please everyone. I didn't want there to be two of the same zodiac, because each zodiac is their own original character and it's no fun to read about two people with close personalities.

Please keep your complaints about genders to a bare minimum. Better yet, don't complain at all. I understand if you have input based on the actual STORY, but this is a part of the book that will never change no matter how salty you are. As an author it's really hurtful to see someone automatically hate your story just because of a character's gender. I know it can be frustrating and I'm sorry for disappointing you, but I don't see how complaining fixes anything. To everyone that... well... isn't rude, THANK YOU.

Also, since the zodiacs don't go to a normal high school, they don't have some of the same classes as normal high schools. Just putting that out there. This story will not be all about their schoolwork anyways.

For the zodiacs in this story, school starts in the beginning of September!!! Because I'm Canadian and that's how we do things, okay? Okay.

Before I begin the real story, I will do profile pages for every zodiac with a picture of what they look like and some points about their personality. I'm sorry if some of the zodiacs' profiles are longer than others, but my research for each of the zodiacs' personalities were not all done in the same place.

Thanks for reading this and giving my story a chance! By the way, it has a bit of swearing so I hope you're okay with that.

Ciao!