CH. 1 how life is

Night time

You are cleaning the living room while your dad looks at you creepily. Your mom's out at the moment getting new drugs. You were tired cause you got up at 4a.m. and you were working all day the minute you got up. If you didn't you were beaten tremendously. So you worked all day and got punched to the floor a couple of times. He being your dad said cause you weren't pretty enough. You were also shoved down the stairs of your mansion. Yes your parents were very rich but you didn't ever get any of the money. They didn't treat you like you were there daughter. They treated you as a maid. You started school tomorrow cause you were home schooled until now. You believe they just wanted you gone for 8 hours of the day. You didn't ever fight back cause you knew you were two weak. So you put on a fake smile and at the end of the day you'd cut the pain away. Yes you cut but it made you feel like you belonged you never knew it was bad. So while you finished your dusting you hold in a breath trying not to cough. You had asthma and it was never helpful. Your lungs started to get scratchy and you coughed a little bit which made it go back to normal but regret it. WHAT WAS THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT. You start to shake and get ready for the pain. You close your eyes and hear the monster leave his seat and come closer to you. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET SICK SO I HAVE TO WAIST MONEY ON GETTING YOUR ASS BETTER. You shake your head no. You haven't talked in years to scared you mess up the words. He's finally close enough to hit you now. He pulls back his hand and back hand slapped you. You stumble a little and get straight again. I SEE PASS YOUR LIES YOU LITTLE SLUT. I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE GONE EVERY WEEK DAY. He then drags you by the collar on (f/c ) T-shirt. He continues to drag you to your room. He throws you in and shuts and locks the door so you can't leave your room. You look around your cage. It had a big sharp pices of glass on a desk near the door with dried up blood on it. You let tears fall but not a sound. You walk over to the dresser and pick out an outfit. What you picked for school tomorrow was a long black sleeve shirt. That covered cuts and bruises easily. Then you grabbed some blue jeans and put your key hook on a belt part of your jeans. Your key hook had a black pouch with different colored hearts on it. Then with that you had a red metal flower on it as well and your house key. You then went to your desk and got your satchel ready for in the morning. You then yawned and stretched out so all your back bones cracked and you hiss in pain from the stairs fall. You grabbed the glass and cut your left wrist till you started to cry wishing someone who'd have cared and give you a hug and say it's all right. You silently sob in the corner. You don't have a bed so you just curl up in the furthest corner from the door. While your still crying you set up your alarm for the morning on the phone you were given. You plug it in so it will be fully charged tomorrow. You then fill your eyelids get heavy so you fall asleep wondering if tomorrow will be any better.

Tomorrow morning

You wake up by your alarm. You wipe all the dried tears on your cheeks. Then you get up with a headache and decided to use your last pain meds. So you grab your clothes and you go and open the door. Since your dad unlocked it while you slept. You go to the bathroom and take a shower which burns your cuts. Then you get dressed in the clothes you picked out and brush your teeth and hair. You make it in pig tales cause you like it. Then you grab your dirty clothes and put them in the dirty laundry basket. Then on your way to your room your not watching where your going and bum into your mom. WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH! Your eyes widen In fear. You spilt her wine onto her white dress. YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL. You shake your head yes and try your hardest not to shake. She slaps you and pushes you to the floor. You start to get up while she walks away. You put your hand to your face and pull your hair down. Your hair in front of it so it hides the scratch on your cheek. You hated that ring every time she slaps you that ring on her finger cuts you. So you fix your hair so it looks nice and hides the scratch. Then when you finally get to your room. You grab your phone and put it in your front pocket and put it on silent. Then your bag wich has everything you need for school. Then you walk carefully down the hall to the stairs. Where your dad was eating for you. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO EAT BREAKFAST SLUT FOR RUINING MY WIFE'S DRESS. You shake your head yes in agreement. When you pass him and start to go down the long stair case your father trips you. You fall all the way down stairs and are about to cry from the pain and stiffness of your back from sleeping on floors. You will wimper and start to get up. When you finally get up you grab your bag and leave to the bus's stop. You silently cry on your way starving and in pain with no friends where will today go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so this is the a/n stuff i just wanted to try. I hope you like it and I'll try and make an update every day but I might not but I'll try for you guys ok. 😉. Reader-chan out for now.

1,050 words