p l a y l i s t : 0 1

this is a playlist for layla & murphy

1.] edge of seventeen - stevie nicks
he was no more than a baby then. well, something within him seemed broken hearted

2.] gasoline - halsey
are you insane like me? been in pain like me?

3.] creep - radiohead
i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo; what the hell am i doing here? i don't belong here.

i want you to notice when i'm not around. you're so fucking special.

4.] the criminal kind - tom petty
you got a criminal mind, you got criminal looks. boy, you better look out - you're gonna get hooked.

5.] survivors - selena gomez
we are survivors of the wild.

6.] like smoke - amy winehouse ft. nas
i never wanted you to be my man. i just need your company.

7.] layla - eric clapton
you've been running and hiding much too long. you know it's just your foolish pride.

like a fool, I fell in love with you. you've turned my whole world upside down.

8.] my heroine - the maine
i'm feeling pretty dirty, baby, forgive my sins. i got the feeling you can save me, honey.❞

9.] dance music - the mountain goats
okay, so, i'm seventeen years old, you're the last best thing i got going but then the special secret sickness starts to eat through you. what am i supposed to do?

10.] goodbye stanger - supertramp
goodbye stranger, it's been nice. hope you find your paradise. tried to see your point of view, hope all your dreams come true.

11.] queen of disaster - lana del rey 
you're the bad boy I always dreamed of. you're the king, and, baby, i'm the queen of disaster.

12.] this love - taylor swift
clear blue water, high tide brought you in... skies grew darker, currents swept you out again.

13.] same 'ol mistakes - rihanna
but you've got your demons and she's got her regrets.

14.] you oughta know - alanis morisette
and i'm here to remind you of the mess you left when you went away.

15.] lord knows best - dirty beaches
i've traveled through the streets and i've walked through the valleys. the lord knows best i don't give a damn about anyone but you.