Chapter 29: Day Off

It was Jesse and I's day off, and I walked up to the fridge, looking for some food. Jesse was asleep on the balcony and Dad was over reading the newpaper. 

"Oh Shit." I cussed. Dad put his paper down and came up to me. 

"What's up sweets?" He asked. I closed the fridge door and crossed my arms. 

"There's no food." I groaned. Dad grinned. 

"Looks like you're gonna have to go shopping." I groaned again. Jesse woke up and trudged into the kitchen groggily. 

"What did I miss?" He mumbled. 

"We need food." I said. He looked at me at the mention of possible food. 

"Oh. Well lets go shopping." I laughed and kissed him. 

"You know you're adorable when you're hungry right?" Jesse grinned. 

"That's what they tell me." he replied. Dad rolled his eyes and I shooed him away. 

"Go away. We have to go to Coles." Dad left laughing and Jesse pulled on a shirt and grabbed his wallet. 

"Can't we go to Aldi?" He asked. I hit him playfully. 

"Sure babe." Jesse smiled and we left the apartment building so we could go shopping. We left the building and climbed into my car. I turned the ignition on and turned up the radio, listening to some random Katy Perry song. Jesse turned it down. I looked at him and he grinned. 

"I hate Katy Perry." He explained. So I shrugged and turned it up. Then began the war of turning it up and down again, until I turned it off completely. 

"Therer you go." I said pissed, pulling into a carpark at Aldi. 

"Aw come on babe." Jesse kissed me and my mood immediatley shifted. "Love ya." He said. I rolled my eyes and we got a trolley. I put my purse in the front and Jesse wheeled it into the store. We grabbed some fruit, like apples, oranges and other bits and pieces. We got to the Deli when a little girl ran up to me. 

"Hello!" She said excitedly. "Your from Bondi rescue!" She exclaimed. I laughed. 

"Yeh!" I said. Then I saw a 16 year old girl running up to her. 

"Maybelle!" She scolded. "How many times have I told you not to go up to strangers." Maybelle giggled and pointed to Jesse. 

"Thats the boy on your walls Claire." Claire blushed. Jesse smiled. 

"Fan?" he asked. Claire nodded embarrassed. "Come here, get a photo!" Claire jumped into Jesse's arms and got a photo with him.

"Thanks so much!" Jesse smiled and we waved goodbye. 

"Hey! Claire!" Jesse yelled out before she left. "Keep me on your walls!" he winked and Claire ran off giggling with Maybelle. Jesse wrapped his arm around me and we continued picking out food for the week. 

We payed for our food and left Aldi, heading home. When we got home, I heard Jesse's phone ding. 

"Babe, your phone dinged." I yelled out. Jesse came running and groaned. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Claire tagged me in her picture of us." I laughed at his face. 

"Just like it." I said. He shook his head and pulled me into a deep kiss. The next thing you know, we're in the bed and doing things I dare not say. 

hey guys sorry this is so bad. I thought I should take a break from all the pranks for a while. sorry there was so many, I just really had to write them down before I forgot them. :)