Burning Passion - ch3

She was lying in bed, unable to sleep. A week had gone by since David confessed his love to her and she couldn’t stop thinking about it, about him. “Agh, why the hell can’t I just forget the damn thing?!” she complained out loud and threw her hands in the air in exasperation.

She was so confused it drove her nuts. Everything was going just fine. No strings, no feelings involved. Just two adults having fun. And then he had to go and ruin it all. And yet, something tugged inside her; she indulged the thought of having him for real.

She hated him for doing this to her but loved him at the same time. Hold on, where on earth did that come from? she wondered. No, no, no. That’s exactly what they do. That’s how women fall on their feet. Fake emotions, fake words. That’s it. All fake. All fake, she chanted.

She groaned and slapped a pillow on her face. He is good though. I’ll give him that. Two months of flirting, thirty minutes of foreplay, fifteen minutes of sweet talk and no s3x! Damn boy, left me all horny. God, I’m such a slut sometimes.

That night played in her mind over and over. His kisses, his touch, that wicked tongue of his. How was it possible for a man to make her feel this way? Minutes later, she was so wet; she couldn’t take it any more. She needed some release. She cursed him for making her feel like this and wondered what would have happened if she had stayed that night. Would he make love to her? Would he be true to his words?

“Damn you, David! Damn you!” she cursed again. “Oh, the hell with it!” she snapped and began fantasizing about him, about his hands and tongue all over her body. His kisses, his body gliding on hers and his hard shaft inside her, making her cl!max again and again, coming with her as he made love to her. All the while she touched herself over her underwear as she remembered what he did to her last time. She gasped and moaned his name repeatedly, lost in her fantasy, as if he actually was there with her.

Soon, she cl!maxed. Her orgasm was so strong she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming. Her heart was beating wildly in her ribcage and she wondered again how good he would be in bed. How much pleasure could he possibly offer?

“Damn it David. What are you doing to me?” she whispered and slumped on her side, soon drifting off to sleep.

 -----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is mostly a filler, so we can see how Anna feels. All the conflict raging in her mind, heart and body. How confusing it all is, when she thought she had it all figured out.

 So, I hope you liked it. Vote and comment if you do. :)

Next chapter will be up soon

Souzane