(28) Well Dang

Hi yo peeps.

I think this is the first time I'd be making this, heck, I've never done this in any of my special chapters too!

But since I'm so happy today (since I was one of the chosen students to greet the visitors from Japan) and that I also love you -then I'm giving this to you; and with this, you'll love me too.

I bet these 4 words will make you scream your lungs out -tell me if you did.

Enjoy 😊

~-~

Charlie's Point of View:

(FLASHBACK)

I saw Vanch's office door open. I walked in as I see my sister, Riley, is currently doing her desperate moves again with Emily's son, Jay, again.

"Riley, give the boy some space." I chuckled, leaning on the door frame.

"Space?" Riley scoffed, "Look at the mirror dear brother. You should be the one doing that from your monstrous girlfriend when she scolded you for visiting her place yesterday."

Oh crap.

"Visiting?" Vanch asked, "I thought you said Hannah's in trouble, that it was an emergency?"

I gulped nervously as I hear Jay coughing out a "Busted".

"Leave." I told Riley, "Go back home."

"No one's leaving until you tell me about this certain emergency, Charlie." Vanch stood up and walked towards me. "Now talk."

"Uh excuse me." Jay raised his hand, "Mom actually just wanted to ask if you and Charlie are going to their anniversary. And she's still waiting for an answer back home."

"Of course we are." She answered him as she opens the door, "Please say hi to Emily for me."

"Sure." He nodded, leaving the room.

Riley immediately moved towards him, "Wait, Jay!"

Run bro, run.

Jay literally ran outside as Vanch the door, "Sorry Riley, but I need you here for the truth."

She pouted, muttering not so colorful words about me.

Vanch leaned against the wall and asked my sister, "So, what was the emergency?"

"There was no emergency, he probably lied, he went and visit Hannah, he went back with a frown, and due to her screams from their phonecall after an hour from that, she's angry." Riley looked at her, "Now can I please leave? I have a boy to catch."

"Good luck." Vanch continued glaring at me as she unlocked the door.

Vanch left the door open and went back to her desk.

I'm going to die soon,

I licked my lips and apologized, "Look, Vanch, I can explain."

Silence.

Nope, I'm dead.

"Vanch."

She ignored me and turned off her laptop and put it back in her bag.

"Vaaaancheeel."

She didn't even mutter anything as she turns the office's lights off. I sighed and walked out of the office, following her as she also leaves the shop.

I called out, "It really was an emergency, Vanch!"

She continued walking towards her car and unlocked it.