Killua Zoldyck

Kaneko_Kami
(Y/N) was in the kitchen of the zoldyck household with alluka and kalluto, killuas younger siblings, baking a chocolate cake for the new year.
.
"Look, Y/N)!" Alluka exclaimed as he pointed to the drawing he was holding, "This is you, this is Killua, and this is me." He said while pointing to each of the people drawn on the paper and quite frankly, (Y/N) was impressed because when she was his age she couldn't draw a stick figure even if it could save her life. "Good job Alluka!" (Y/N) exclaimed while mixing the batter for the cake "(Y/N) can I help?" Kalluto asked gently while standing next to me "Sure! Here you stir the batter like this." Once (Y/N) showed him how to stir the batter, Kalluto started to stir and stir "So, (Y/N), when is Killua come home" Alluka asked cutely. "Hm, I'm not sure.." (Y/N) started to think when he would come home since she was baking the cake for him after all. "Then I guess we will have to wait" Alluka smiled as he started to draw again.
.
'ding' (Y/N) heard the ding from the oven indicating that the cake was done "I'll get it" she said as she left the table, (Y/N) grabbed a towel and opened the oven to grab the cake but the pan was hotter than (Y/N) had thought so when she took it she immediately dropped it but caught it with her shoe. "Wow it stings~" she said as she held her finger by her mouth, she then looked at the cake. "All that training really did pay off." (Y/N) huffed as she put the cake on the counter. As soon as she did that (Y/N) could feel a tug on both sides of her, looking both ways to see Alluka on her left and Kalluto on her right. "(Y/N) are you alright!" Alluka exclaimed as he held a concerned face. "I'm fine Alluka its just a burn that's all." The girl reassured, even though it hurt like hell she didn't want the 2 boys to worry. "But, you got burned." Kalluto said as he held a some what emotionless face. "Don't worry about it, I just have to put some cold water on it." (Y/N) smiled as she headed to the sink. "If you guys want you can start to decorate the cake now." The (H/C) haired girl stated as she turned on the faucet.
.
As the two boys decorated the cake, ( Y/N) sat by the door observing them. "Hm.. (Y/N)..what are you doing here?" A voice asked but (Y/N) didn't need to look up to see who it was "I'm just baking a cake for Killua with these two, Illumi." He only stared at the cake then back at me. "Chocolate...good choice." Illumi said emotionlessly then left without a word 'man that guys weird..' (Y/N) thought to herself.
.
When the cake was done with the decoration the three could hear a door close and a faint 'hello' was heard Alluka and Kalluto stared at each other "Killuas back!!" the two were about to run off to meet him but (Y/N) stopped them "hey guys...can you keep the burn a secret?" she asked them and they only nodded and ran off to find Killua
.
When the two came back with Killua, he was surprised to see a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting on it. "You guys made this?" he asked his younger brothers "yep, we made it with (Y/N)" Alluka said as he pointed to the female sitting at the table day dreaming making Killua smirk, he snuck up behind her and gently pushed while yelling "BOO!" as loud as possible "AHHHH" the girl jumped out of her seat and ran to the wall while placing a hand where her heart is "Killua seriously don't do that." (Y/N) huffed. "Well, you shouldn't daydream like that then" he snickered "well I guess you don't want any cake then" (Y/N) said as she walked over to the cake "hmm I wonder if illumi likes chocolate cake" (Y/N) teased killua "eh! don't let that idiot eat the cake" killua whined "well if you want the cake your going to have to pay" (Y/N) smiled evilly, killua sweat dropped at this "h-how.." he muttered quietly "with your body!" (Y/N) smirked as she put the cake down and ran up to killua tackling him to the ground, once that was done she started tickling him "this is what you deserve killua" (Y/N) laughed "OK st-stop Haha it (Y/N)" killua was squealing like a pig "hmm what's the magic word?" (Y/N) giggled at killuas expression "this" he whispered (Y/N) stopped for a second to think what he meant by this but in that split second he flipped (Y/N) over so that he was on top now "this is payback" killua said as he started to tickle (Y/N) "ki-killua stop it. pl-please~" (Y/N) laughed as killua stopped but pinned her hands above her head "can I have the cake" killua grinned "sure do whatever you want with it, its for you anyway" (Y/N) huffed but grinned afterword's "killua.." "yeah (Y/N)?" he looked at (Y/N) "where did alluka and kalluto go?" killua thought for a bit before answering " I think they left when I scared you" he said while letting (Y/N) go. Standing up the two went over to the cake and started to eat it, "the cakes really good (Y/N)" killua purred while stuffing his face "thanks"
.
The two started to walk around the mansion, talking about random stuff "killua lets go to the roof and look at the sky" (Y/N) asked killua who only nodded "alright why not " (Y/N) started to happily walk to the roof but stopped, noticing that killua wasn't coming she turned around to look at him "go on ahead ill be right there" he said (Y/N) only nodded and walked up to the roof.
.
when (Y/N) was there she sat down and looked at the sky as it started to snow "its so pretty" she smiled "not as pretty as you" (Y/N) heard from behind her then felt something on her back, she looked back to see him putting a blanket on her "thank you" (Y/N) said with flushed cheeks, killua sat next to her as she scouted over closer to him making it that he was under the blanket too, killua put his arm over (Y/N) shoulder and pulled her closer to his chest "(Y/N)...you burned you hand when you where making that chocolate cake didn't you?" he asked as the (H/C) haired girl looked at him "how did you know!" she exclaimed "well when I walked in the kitchen I could smell burning flesh and I didn't think alluka or kalluto would be burned since they aren't as clumsy as you" killua snickered "well sorry for trying to make you a cake" (Y/N) huffed as she put her head on killuas shoulder.
.
Everything was quiet as the two cuddled all night long under the blanket, while looking out at the stars

{words:1230}