|House Lannister|

{This is just an info chapter. I got the info from Wiki so I don't know if it's wrong or not. Please do tell me. }

(Hear me roar)  

House Lannister of Casterly Rock is one of the Great Houses of Seven Kingdoms, and the principal house of the westerlands. Their seat is Casterly Rock, though another branch exists that is based in nearby Lannisport.

Their sigil is a golden lion on a field of crimson. Their official motto is "Hear Me Roar!" The Warden of the West is a Lannister by tradition.

Fair-haired, tall, and handsome, the Lannisters are the blood of Andal adventurers who carved out a mighty kingdom in the western hills and valleys. Through the female line they boast of descent from Lann the Clever.

the legendary trickster of the Age of Heroes who tricked the members of House Casterly into giving him Casterly Rock during the era of the First Men.

The Lannisters reigned as Kings of the Rock until they fell to the Targaryen conquest, but were allowed to remain the liege lords of the westerlands.

The House had fallen on hard times during the rule of Lord Tytos, but was restored to its former glory by Lord Tywin.

His daughter Cersei is the queen of King Robert I Baratheon, while her twin Ser Jaime is a knight of Robert's Kingsguard. Members of the family tend to have golden hair and emerald green eyes.

Current members:
Lord Tywin Lannister
Queen Cersei Lannister
Ser Jamie Lannister
Lord Tyrion Lannister
Lady Amelia Lannister
Lord Kevan Lannister
Lord Lancel Lannister

Current members: Lord Tywin Lannister Queen Cersei Lannister Ser Jamie Lannister Lord Tyrion LannisterLady Amelia Lannister Lord Kevan Lannister Lord Lancel Lannister

(NOTE- I created the character, Amelia Lannister and Hunter Blackwood the other characters belong to George R.R.Martin.)