Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Taylor POV

As I turned in bed, I felt something warm beside me. Shit. Shit. Shit.

“Lizzy,” I nudged the redhead. “Lizzy you need to go.” One of her eyes opened and she scowled at me. 

“What?” she barked.

“I mean, my mother doesn’t like to wake up to guests.” I was being half honest. Every since Abby came back last week my mother said I couldn’t have any strange females in the house because Abby might come over and the last thing we needed was to draw attention to her.

Lizzy nodded and got dressed. I followed her to the front door then tiptoed back to my bedroom. The second thing was, I really didn’t want Sarah to find out about me sleeping with Lizzy. We weren’t together or anything but the fact of the matter is, if Sarah even got wind of this situation she would claw the poor girl’s face.

When I climbed back into bed, I was expecting to sleep for the rest of the day but once again I was wrong.

“Taylor! Get down here.” I heard my mother call up the stairs.

“Fuck,” I sighed and moved slowly towards the stairs dressed in my boxers and a black beater.

“Taylor—“ my mother paused scowling at my appearance. “Taylor can you go get dressed? We have guests.”

“God mom I just woke up.” I said with my eyes closed.

“I saw you walking that redhead out this morning, don’t lie to me.” She basically screeched in German.

“YEAH but then I went right back to bed.” I replied.

She sighed and threw her hands up. “Whatever. Listen I’m taking Michelle out to do some shopping. She’s not ready for Abigail to face all the paparazzi and they need a few things from the store.

“Okay?” I asked confused. What the hell does this have to do with me? I was still half naked leaning on the staircase, basically sleep-talking to my mother.

“Just keep an eye on Abby, make her feel at home.”

“Alright,” I was just saying anything that would make getting back to bed easier. I turned and walked slowly back up the stairs and threw myself at the bed. Thank you LAWWD.

The ringing from my cell phone pulled me from my last bit of sleep.

“Hello?” I groaned.

“Hey baby, can you pick me up?”

“Sarah?” I frowned. I still didn’t know what was going on.

“Yes, who else would it be?” she sighed on the other end of the line, “Never mind that, I’ll leave you to sleep.” She hung up.

She was probably mad now. I sat up in bed and ran a hand through my dark curls. I took a quick shower then got dressed in beige shorts that stopped right above my knee and a beater. I combed my hair—not like it helped much—then headed down the stairs.

“Ma?” I called when I heard the television.

“She’s still out.” I heard a soft voice.

I made my way into the living room only to meet with long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.