Marks

She was dreaming pleasantly...she felt so warm and comfortable. She felt soft caresses all over her body, warm breath on her skin. Nadine stirred but tried not to move, not wanting it to stop.

"Wake up Naddie..."

She felt warm air blowing over her left breast. Fingertips glided over her center, just barely touching her lips and Nadine rubbed her thighs together, her core already aching with need.

Still, she refused to open her eyes.

A tongue circled her nipple and she tried to keep still, despite her desire to reach for him, to feel his body pressed fully against hers.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain and her eyes flew open. James had bit down on her nipple and now he was laving it with his tongue, soothing all of the hurt away. Her entire body was tingling from the pain-pleasure and Nadine was wide awake now.

He suckled enthusiastically on her breast, making slurping sounds as he alternated between sucking and making little nips all over her mound.

"James..." She squirmed beneath him. He knew just what she needed and slipped his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as he continued to suckle on her breasts.

Nadine's body arched up and she writhed beneath his mouth, his hand...She couldn't hold back her moans. And when James slipped two fingers inside of her at the same time as he bit down on her nipple, she was screaming in ecstasy, nearly blacking out from all the delicious sensations.

~

Two hours later, Nadine surveyed herself in the bathroom mirror. Her breasts were so covered with bruises and bite marks that the swells of cleavage visible at the top of her bra looked almost entirely purple. That wasn't her problem though. Her problem was the bruises visible along her collarbones. Bruises that her low cut shirt just wasn't going to hide. She sighed and opened the door part way.

"Lauren!" She yelled. "Lauren, I need to borrow a shirt."

Lauren came out of her room. "Why? What's-"

She stopped when she caught sight of Nadine's bruised shoulders and collarbones, just visible from where Nadine was peeking her head out behind the door.

She sighed in resignation. "Let me go find a turtleneck. By the way, those noise-canceling headphones James got us don't really work. You've got some lungs on you, girl."

Nadine closed the door and banged her head against it. James was definitely going to soundproof his bedroom in the new house. She would make sure of it.

~

People were all around them, moving around and talking as they set up the shot and made sure the lighting was right. But Nadine couldn't hear or see anything. She was lost in sensation as James all but devoured her hand.

She knew there were cameras on them, capturing everything James was doing, but he didn't seem to care. Nadine kept a grin on her face, trying to look unaffected when all she wanted was to throw James down onto the table, people and cameras be damned. When the lights went out and James took the opportunity to slurp on her knuckles, his tongue sliding against her skin, Nadine let herself squirm in her seat as she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs.

She still had the brown bruises on her breasts where James had done this same exact thing to her the other morning. Her body was often covered in bruises, if she was honest, and it was becoming murder on Joanna to find her clothes that are sexy but not skin exposing because James...James had no mercy when he got started on her. And she loved it.

Yes, there was a primal part of Nadine that loved bearing his marks. She would never tell him that though because then the next thing she might have to wear was a full body suit that encased her entire body, leaving nothing to view but her face.

He looked up at her as he pressed his lips to her hand, his eyes dark, belying the playfulness with which he was kissing and biting her hand. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. It was like a game to them. Who could tease the other more in public without letting anyone know what they were doing. It was usually quick, nothing prolonged, nothing that could be captured on camera. A quick ass grind on the dance floor at the Palace, James subtly nipping her exposed shoulder when he passes by her as she talks to Trish, Nadine popping the cherry from her drink into her mouth in James' full view....

He was playing with fire now. They weren't in a darkened club in the VIP room with their closest friends. This was a commercial shoot with Viva cameras capturing every behind-the-scenes moment. Still, Nadine wouldn't stop the game for anything.

James finally freed her hand. He leaned back in his seat and smirked at her while her stylist fixed the sleeves of her top and brushed back her hair. He was so sure he'd won. All Nadine wanted to do was to swipe that self-satisfied smirk off his face.

They went to take and Nadine saw her opportunity.

"Sweet," James said, playfully nudging her and delivering the script exactly.

"Spicy," Nadine countered in a low voice, sticking her tongue out in a way that James had seen many times before...when she was kneeling between his legs.

He gulped as "Cut" was called, and Nadine knew that was exactly what he was picturing.

They didn't need to speak in words, their eyes communicated clearly to each other even as they grinned and moved around a little in their seats as the crew bustled around them once more. James nodded once and Nadine smiled in triumph. She had won this round.

Tonight, James would be the one bearing her marks.