{1}

(A/N: it's not a g!p)

"Babe, on three." Camila heard her girlfriend tell her. She nodded with a ski mask on her face.

It was dark out, and cold. "Three!" Her girlfriend whispered as she opened the banks door. She shot her gun hearing people scream.

Camila didn't know what she was doing. She loves her girlfriend and she'll do anything for her. Her girlfriend is a trouble maker but she loves her.

"Give me your money!" Camila's girlfriend yelled. Everything was happening so fast. Next thing Camila knows it she was running out with her girlfriend with a large bag of money.

"Let's go, don't slow down." Camila heard her girlfriend tell her as they heard police sirens.

Camila looked up and saw cops in front of her. She looked passed them seeing her girlfriend look at her and run off.

Camila felt heartbroken, she was so pissed. The cops put her in handcuffs and threw her in the back of the cop car.
-----------------
"Listen up prisoners, you are about to enter the prison. Sit tight and stay quiet." The officer told them. Camila woke up hearing that. She looked around, she was wearing a orange jumpsuit sitting next to a girl who kept staring at the officer.

Camila still had handcuffs on. She was on a bus with other prisoners. The prisoners were all women. The bus stopped at one by one the prisoners stepped off. The same officer unlocked the handcuffs off of the prisoners.

It was Camila's turn and the officer looked at her. Camila lifted her hands to the officer. She unlocked it and the next person walked up. Camila slowly made her way to the main door.

"New prisoners come over here." Camila heard a small girl say.

Camila walked over to the girl as did everyone on the bus. "Take these." The girl said handing each of them toothbrushes, blanket, and a pillow.

"Follow me." The woman said walking in the prison.

Camila walked in with the same girl she sat next to was right next to her. Camila looked around seeing only women walk around, they look mean and pissed off.

"Over here is where you get to call someone, one call each day, ladies." The woman said pointing to phones hanging on the wall.

Camila was probably the second shortest girl in there, besides the woman who was talking to them.

"And these are the bunks. In this unit only a few of you girl will be here. Can Hansen, Lovato, Gomez, and Cabello step forward."

Camila heard her last name and stepped forward. So did the girl next to her.

"Hansen, you and Cabello in this bunk." The girl said with a clipboard in her hand.

I walked in, and put my stuff on my thin mattress. I looked at Hansen look at me. In her bunk there was another bunk above hers. And Camila didn't have that.

In every bunk Camila noticed that there's three bunks.

The woman walked out with the rest of the prisoners.

I sat on the mattress feeling so uncomfortable.

"I'm Dinah." She told me sticking her hand out. "Camila." I told her shaking her hand.

"Selena." Camila heard behind her. She saw the girl smile at her. "Demi." The other girl said waving at Camila and Dinah. They all were next door to each other.

"Camila." She told them.

"Dinah." They all introduced themselves.

Camila and Dinah looked around. "So what are you in here for?" Camila asked Dinah. "Drugs, mainly." Dinah told Camila.