Tiny Klaine Stories: Old songs, old memories

**Author's P.O.V**

_:"Tap..."

_:"Tap...”

_:"Tap... tap... tap..."

_:"Agh... What's that noise?!" Blaine shifted in the double bed, burying his head in the pillows.

_:”Tap…Tap… tap tap tap tap tap…”

_:”Come ooooon!!!! What is that noise?!” Blaine complained, annoyed & a bit angry.

_:”Aaaah… What’s wrong Blaine?” Kurt got up from the other side of the bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

_:”Can’t you here the “tap tap” noise? I’m trying to sleep but that won’t let me to!” Blaine replied also getting up in his part of the bed.

_:”I can’t hear…” He was caught by another “tap tap” noise: “Oh, I see… What’s that?”

_:”That’s what I’m asking! Is it Caroline? What time is it?” Blaine took his cellphone from the night stand & checked the time. It was 2 in the morning :”Is she still awake?!”

_:”She shouldn’t be! It’s too late! She has to go to school tomorrow.” Kurt said getting out of the bed & going toward their daughter’s room.

The door of her room was half open. Kurt narrowed his eyes to be able to find her in the light that was darting into his still sleepy eyes.

_:”Care?” he called.

A beautiful, blue eyed girl about 9years old looked up from her laptop in shock:”Uhm… What are you doing here dad?”

_:”The better question is: What are you doing at…” Kurt looked at his watch & continued:”2:10AM?” He then crossed his arms & made an angry gesture.

_:”I’m… I’m… Sorry daddy!!” She said making the puppy dog eyes, Blaine always did: “I’m working on a school project.”

Kurt’s heart melted by the little girl’s gesture & he went inside her room, sitting next to her on the bed wrapping an arm around her: “Can I help you with it?”

_:”We have to sing old songs for this school project in 2days:”Old songs, old memories” & my problem is that I can’t choose one to sing…” She said, sighing like it was the end of the world.

_:”You’re lucky to have me then! I can totally help you with it!” Kurt said smiling warmly at his daughter.

_:”Really? Aaah thanks daddy!” She replied hugging him tight.

_:”Sure thing girl!” He kissed the top of her black curly hair.

_:”What do we have here?” He asked taking the laptop from Caroline’s hands & looking through the playlist.