Episode 1: Back again

Eleven

Everything hurt. I could feel my head pounding as I sat myself up from what seemed to be the wet ground. Severe pain rushed through my wrist as I pushed myself up off the ground, almost falling again doing so. Looking around I couldn't make out where I was, everything looked the same. Snow covered the ground and I could feel my body wince from the sharp cold breeze that blew past me.
Walking seemed impossible but I knew I needed to find someone... Mike! I needed to find Mike.

"Mike!" I screamed, as my voice broke off at the end.
"Mike, please."
I crashed to the ground as my knees gave out from beneath me. It was too cold and I was weak, very weak.
All I could do was wait, wait and hope someone would find me.

Mike

"Mom I swear I'll be home before dark, there's this really awesome sledding hill tha..."

  "Micheal I already told you no, we have family coming over for dinner.
No is my final answer!"
  Without thinking I rolled my eyes and stomped away, hoping she wouldn't notice...

"Micheal if you roll your eyes at me one more time you are going to have a very boring Christmas break."
  I roll my eyes again with my back against her; just to get my way, and stomp upstairs.

I walk into my room to the sound of my radio buzzing and then hear Lucas screaming my name.

  "What the hell do you want? Over."

"I've been trying to get ahold of you for the past hour! Are you coming or not? Over."

I wanted to say yes so badly, after all we only had a week for break and if we don't go now all the other kids will discover the hill before us.
"Yeah... I'm coming. Meet me by the power lines."

Nancy

"Let's go up to your room." Steve whispered as I sank back into the couch with him.

"No way, my family will be here any minute. You are here to meet them, not hide away upstairs with me." I said pushing his hand away as it slowly moved up my thigh.

"Come on we will be back down before you know it." He moved in closer sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't resist him, I knew I couldn't.

"Okay! Ten minutes, then we seriously have to come back down."

I quickly pulled him into my room, hoping my parents would be too busy downstairs to even notice we were gone. My bed was nicely made with my pillows perfectly placed... So much for that!
Before I knew it Steve flung me onto the bed and pressed his lips to mine.
I pushed myself closer to him but was immediately distracted by what I saw right outside my window.
"What the hell Mike!" I got up and flung open my window to reveal my not so clever little brother attempting to sneak out his window.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I have a very important meeting to go to!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Very funny, get your ass back up here before Mom freaks out."

"What? Sorry Nancy... I can't hear you!" He said as he rode off down the almost snow covered street.

Mike

After what happened to Will the whole town has been on edge.
They don't know exactly what happened but they know it wasn't right.
After all the police did find his body, and then he was found a few days later... So they have every right to be creeped out.

"Hey douche bag we're over here!" Lucas yells as I swerve, almost falling over from loosing traction.

"How graceful"

"Shut up!" I reply almost knocking Dustin over. I look around and see no giant sledding hill anywhere... This is going to take awhile! I see Will looking around practically shaking where he's standing, I know it's not because he's cold. He's scared! Ever since what happened he's been scared to even look at the woods, I'm surprised he actually came along.

"Hey it's okay, we're safe! Nothing is going to happen, I promise." I say as I pass Will, giving him a reassuring pat on the back. He smiles and continues to follow us through the woods.

"Where are we my feet hurt!" Dustin complains for the millionth time. Honestly he holds the record for most complaints in less than an hour.

"What was that?" I look back to see Will looking around frantically as if something is after him.

"Hey it's okay, It's just the wi..."
But then I heard it too, almost like a soft whimper in the distance. It wasn't the wind or an animal... It was a person.

"Mike!!" I hear Lucas and Dustin call my name from where they are ahead of Will and I. They are standing frozen, almost petrified by whatever it is they found. I slowly make my way over to them, not sure if I want to see whatever it is they have to showing me.

I feel my jaw drop open when I finally see what they are pointing at. I couldn't believe what I saw, it was her! She was back.

"El?"