Comfort

Mikaela walked into his bedroom, today sucked. Not only was he angry at himself for not being able to protect  but now he was also disgusted with himself for letting his anger surge through his body and almost making him kill Sayuri. He walked over to the bed and laid down on it, Yuu wasn't there, he probably left or was taken away now that everyone knew what had happened to him.

Everything was just going horribly, is this really what Narumi wanted? To cause him and the ones he loved, so much pain. Was this what he wanted? No doubt if he knew what was happening right now, he'd be drinking to it.

"Yuu." He called. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry....I couldn't protect you."

"How do you feel big brother Narumi?" Shingu asked.

"B-brat?" He called. "What do you think you're doing? Release me now, release me before you get hurt."

"Is he serious?" The man beside Shingu asked, he was tall and had a good looking face, red hair and yellow eye. He was wearing a samurai kimono and had a headband tied around his forehead. "You're all tied up, what could you possibly do you piece of trash?"

"What is going on here?" Narumi asked. "Where am I? What is this place?" Narumi looked around the strange place and the strange men that were also with them. Each of them looked like fighters, had gruff looks.. "Do you have a gang or something like that?" He smirked. "Just what on earth are you?"

"I'm a kid." Shingu said. "That's all, but I'm a kid with a Yakuza. I warned you didn't I big brother Narumi?"

"As if I'd listen to a child." Narumi said. "I will not let you humiliate me."

"You're tied up." Shingu said. "No doubt that you're in lots of pains from the car crash, your bleeding and you look absolutely horrendous....you're still not humiliated yet?"

"Minor setbacks." Narumi said. "It happens all the time."

"Why are you trying so hard to be brave?" Shingu asked. "I can see that you're afraid, you don't know where you are, they're intimidating men around you, I admire your determination to remain brave. But it really won't help you."

"What are you going to do?" Narumi asked. "Kill me?" He chuckled. "Aren't you too young to have the blood of a man stained on your little fingers?"

"He pisses me off." The man took out a sword. "Shall I eliminate him? Shingu-sama?"

"Shingu-sama?" Narumi asked. "Come on man, have you no shame? You're belittling yourself before a child. Calling him your master? What? Is he paying you a good amount for this? Well whatever he has to offer you, I can offer you double. So how about helping a friend out?" The man pointed his sword at Narumi's throat.

"How shall I kill him?" The man asked. "Should I stab him right in the heart? Or should I slice his head off Shingu-sama?"

"I told you Zen." Shingu sighed. "Whenever I'm in charge of an operation, no one must get killed. Even though this guy deserves death."

"So what do you plan to do with him?" Zen asked.

Shingu looked at Narumi. "Hey tell me something, what did you do to Yuu? He has been crying all week in his room. He hasn't spoken to anyone, hasn't eaten, doesn't go to school anymore, while big brother Mikaela is not his usual self anymore."

Narumi smiled. "I had a little fun, that's all. Don't mind his tears, I'm sure he's happy on the inside. Every one who I've done it with is always happy."

"Is that so?" Shingu asked. "You're quite the player huh....but you did that to big brother Yuu in his sleep, he didn't give you he's consent. You raped him."