Possessive (Michael Gray x Reader)

You were a beautiful, young woman that had no problem attracting young men's attention. The girls envied you with the attention you received. You could care less with what a couple of girls would say about you, knowing well they would never act upon their actions they threaten behind your back. The only one who would treat you with respect and kindness was Ada Shelby, as she treated you as a sister.

Your relationship with Michael was fairly new. The only people who knew you two were together was his family. Out in the public, Michael would distance himself from you, keeping you out of harm's way. You were acquainted with the Peaky Blinders, helping Michael and Tommy with making the business legal.

When Tommy had first introduced you to Michael, you had to admit how much you found the man before you attractive. You were a stumbling, clumsy mess in front of him, causing much embarrassment to yourself. You would constantly find yourself stuttering around him. After every encounter, you would find yourself red-faced and hot.

After far too many drinks one night, you had drunkenly confessed your crush on Michael. You quickly stood on your toes and gave him a quick peck, leaving the Blinder completely shocked. The next day, he had not let you off easily, causing you both to admit your feelings for each other.

"Michael, I do not want to waste another single moment cooped up in your home. We are two young kids who need to go out and make every minute of our lives worth something." This was the third night in a row that you and Michael had stayed home, embraced in each other's company. You were not one to complain, including with the nights before where he was gone for days. But now you were tired of being inside the house.

"And what do you suggest we do?" He asked, taking a drag from his cigarettes.

"We can go to the Garrison and drink 'til we can barely stand." You had moved yourself, to straddling Michael. He slid his hands under your dress, lazily tracing shapes on your skin.

"Last time I remember both of us there, you had drank the night away and embarrassed yourself in front of many men," Michael said, bringing back the memories of that night. When you had looked at him angrily, he simply grinned at you, laughing.

"Please, Michael! I promise to behave myself for you," you said, pouting at him. He shook his head. You huffed and tried to think of any way to convince him. You leaned down and pressed kisses onto his neck and down to his shoulders, back up to behind his ear. With each kiss, you had mumbled please.

Michael's grip had tightened on your waist before he had given, "Alright, alright. Let me get a smoke in before we go."

You cheered excitedly with the success and had gotten off of Michael. You pressed a soft kiss to his lips before finding a mirror to fix your hair. You put on some color to your cheeks and lips. You waited by the door for Michael. He slowly made his way towards the door, rolling his eyes and letting a small smile grow on his face.

____________

When you both walked into the Garrison, the place was busy would happy laughter and drunken men. You both walked towards the Shelby brothers.

"Ah, look who it is! Michael finally let you out of the cage and come let you play with the big dogs, eh?" Arthur greeted you both, earning a laugh from you and an eye roll from Michael.

Michael leaned down to whisper, "Please keep out of trouble and the drinking to a minimum." You nodded your head at his request before taking a drink from John and letting the strong liquid burn your throat. You walked towards Harry to order yourself a drink, leaving Michael with the rest of them.

He watched as a boy, not older than he was, approach you. You hadn't noticed the stranger's presence until he asked you a question.

"Excuse me?" You asked, politely. You had wished for Harry to hurry and bring your drink faster. The boy radiated with cockiness and had a bad feeling following him.

"I said you are quite too beautiful to be alone. This town must be full of fools to let a woman like to not be escorted by any man," he said, sending you a flirtatious smile. You tried your best to prevent your eyes from rolling.

Harry had come around with your drink. You placed some money down before grabbing your drink and trying to walk away. The man had grabbed your arm, saying, "Sweetheart, we are not down with this conversation."

Before you could reply with a sarcastic comment, Michael had stepped in taking the man's grasp off of you. "Is he bothering you?" Michael asked, wrapping his arms from behind you, pressing a kiss to your neck.

You turned around to face him, smirking, "I don't think he will be anymore."

Michael leaned down, pressing a tender kiss to your lips before you could say anymore. You quickly placed your drink down on the bar to wrap your arms around his neck, as he deepened the kiss. Michael's hands wandered down from your hips to your bum, smacking lightly. You gasp into the kiss, causing the boy flirting with you earlier to cough uncomfortably and leave.

You pulled apart from the kiss, taking a deep breath of air in. "What was that for?" You knew Michael was jealous. You were thankful it caused the boy to leave. You wrapped your arms his waist smiling up at Michael.

"People don't know when to stay away from other's thing. I had to show him what was mine and what he should never be touching." He said, lowly.

You stared into his eyes, nodding your head softly. "Well, thank you, Michael. But we better show these girls who you belong to," you said, pulling him down by his collar and capturing his lips into another passionate kiss with the Shelby brothers whooping and hollering at you two.