2

"Wake up!" My mom yelled from down the hall of the sad, quiet house.

Groaning, I push myself out of bed and into the small bathroom. I turn on the shower and stepped in.

I wash up and grab a towel, I dry off and walk back to my room.

I pick out an outfit for the day witch was pretty plain, just a pair of light blue high waisted jeans, a grey cropped tank top, a black zip up sweatshirt, and white high top converse.

;

Zoey's outfit^

Zoey's outfit^

Then I dried my hair and left it natural, witch is just beach waves

;

Zoey's hair^

Zoey's hair^

I did light makeup, just some mascara, and lip balm.

Grabbing my phone off my black nightstand and picking up my pastel/baby pink vans backpack, I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and an apple, I looked if my mom was awake but she went back to sleep, of course.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the front door, making my way towards hell, aka school.

I took a bite of the apple and pulled my ear buds out of my back pack, I plugged them into my phone and listened to my music, witch made the idea of walking to school just a bit less painful.

;

"Hey Zo." Tuck said walking up behind me and slipping his arm around my shoulders.

I laughed at him and shook my head, "My names Zoey not Zo." I said, I hated when they called me Zo, it's sounds like some weird clown name.

"Are you gonna sit with us for lunch? We have another open seat." He asked trying to guide me in the direction of their lunch table.

"You always have another open seat." I said and laughed but walked to their table anyways because I love them all. Oh yeah and Alex is their;)

"Hey guys." I said as I sat down next to tuck and in front of Alex.

"Hey." Alex and Munch said at the same time.

"So what's up, why did you want me to sit here?" I asked taking a bite of my salad.

"We just wanted to make all the guys jealous, everyone loves you so why not." Tuck asked, i laughed and shrugged, "No problem with that."

;

After lunch we went back to our classes and finally the last bell rang and school was over.

;

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled walking into the house and throwing my backpack on the ground.

Their was no answer so I went into her room and of course she was still laying in bed.

My mom lost her job after my dad walked out on us, now all she does is lay around and sleep.

"Mom get up for once." I said walking over to the bed.

"No." She said and just laid their.

"Get up!" I yelled and grabbed the blankets that were piled up on top of her, I threw them off and started shaking the bed.

"No, get out!" She yelled at me.

"Just get your ass out of bed, for once!!" I yelled angrily.

"Get the hell out of my house before I call the police!" She said. I was stunned, I can't believe she threatened to call the cops on me, in my own house.

"Fine!" I said and stormed out of the room, I grabbed my phone out of my backpack and ran out of the house, slamming the front door and running towards Alex's house.

;

Once I got to his house I knocked on the front door but no one answered so I just walked in.

"Alex!" I yelled through the house but their was no answer, I walked over to the window and saw the three of them in their backyard waking around.

They were holding their phones out in front of them and walking around, looking for something I guess.

I walked out the back door towards them. "Hi." I mumbled still sad about my mom kicking me out.

They turned towards me but then Munch snapped his head back to his phone and he yelled "My phone barfed!"

We all walked over to him and he was right, their was weird blue splotches all over his screen.

"What is that?" I asked confused, "We don't know, all we do know is if you come to Alex's house your phone with spew chunks all over the screen." Tuck said looking at his camera that I didn't notice was set up.

👽✨