Chapter 2

Tonight I'm going to the movies to see the last three hours hungry survivor child movie. The movie wears me down inside and I am glad it is over. I was relieved to see it end and walked outside to say goodbye to my friends. I pull my jacket closed and hood over my aching head and ears and head down the street to home. It is freezing cold and misting rain. I hope my parents will be waiting for the first time before midnight this week. As I am walking home I see spots, and a shadowy stranger in black that stares back at me oddly. I decide to put my upscale sneakers to use that my mom left on the counter for my birthday. I get dizzy from running quickly. I run into a dark ally way. As I am running I fall. My head hurts from contact with the hard wet ground. I get back up and run in to an old building. First there is darkness in that hallway and then there is light. I feel strange dressed beings place me on a cold table and whisk me away. I have read  of these abductions at the grocery check out isle but never dreamed of experiencing my own. They shine lights in my eyes and strap me down. Where are they taking me? They are just a blur and I can not make out Their features. The next thing I remember is running and running in my head but my legs are not moving. I am back in the big house in my head and surely delusional. I see jars of liquid on some shelves.