● 1 ●

^^^ look at how cute at how cute lucas look in the picture above UGHHH.....
1ST - HE'S WEARING a Pokémon HAT 😂😍

2ND- HE LOOKS GOOD LIKE ALWAYS SOOO..
BUT YEAH anyways hopefully you guys like my Book thx for reading :)
It might be bad but it's okay sorry tho LOL
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
It was finally the day of my birthday which means I could finally get my own car and stop using my mother's we could only afford 1 car but my mom always used it. I wouldn't have to ride the bus any more, which I hated all the people there. They were pretty annoying and I just wanted to listen to music but I would always hear Yelling.
My mom earned money to get me a car which I would have to pay for gas and ect. January 24, I was finally 17 which means I'm still in school and in 11th grade. :(
I couldn't wait to get out. I started working a while ago but now that I have a car I decided I get to 2 jobs, I'm earing money to buy a camera so I can start my YouTube channel .
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

My name is Rebecca but people call me Becca for short. I have long dark brown hair and light brown eyes , I'm a bit tan but not that that much. Anyway so I live in Oklahoma with my Mother and younger brother. But I don't really get along with my father he's with his gf but we've never gotten along. My mom got divorced when I was 12 but my dad wasn't nice to me which I tried being nice to him but he just never even tried to understand he was just and ASS. My Mom and Dad would always argue and I would some how make things WORST. I guess I'm the reason they got divorced.
•••••••••••••○••••••••••••••○••••••••••••••
-6 Month's later -
I started my YouTube channel a month ago I'm still getting use to editing and figuring out what type of videos to record. I don't really have a type I just do whatever I've done like some outfit ideas, also done some pranks, And the best friend Challenge.
(So I was thinking She does YouTube videos like Connor Franta, Casper Lee, Like how O2L stuff like that)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ 1 year later ~

So in my youtube channel I do random things and I have done some COD and Fifa but I'm not that good I just like trying things out.
I have 600,000 subscribers,I'm really proud of myself, I've been doing so well.

I was packing getting read to go to New York, I was going to go vist my friend . She is staying there for school and she invited me to go vist/stay with her. It was Summer and I had just finished Highschool I haven't seen her in a while but she's very supportive she watches, my videos :)
Later.........
I twitted out that I was going to New York so if anyone's there we should make plans.
I was done packing and ready to leave I was just waiting on my urber driver to pick me up when I got a notification....

I got the notification and I realized it was just Nick I haven't talked to him since like forever.

Hey we should hang out I'm in New York at the moment too. ;)
Nick tweeted that out to ME .........

I WAS PRETTY shocked when I read it and Happy cuz I would get to see him again.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Okay anyways first chapter but yeah its not that good I guess but hopefully y'all like it :)