Psychopath No.1

Y/n

A pale woman, green eyes, and dark hair. Normal traits, normal girl.... not so much. These few traits describe Red. Well that's what everyone calls her. A killer who only leaves behind is a red lipstick stain on her victim's inner thigh.

They say it's her eyes that reel in the men she kills. Her emerald green eyes keep you in a trance right up until the moment she slits your throat. She only seems to kill men. The story goes that all her life men had hurt her one day she just snapped. The first man she killed was her abusive father. He was a monster; he beat the girl everyday with no remorse. She wasn't the only one to suffer under his abuse; he had beat her siblings to death. It wasn't until she was older she got her revenge by slitting his throat.

She is very clean for a killer. She leaves the crime scene in better shape than she entered it. A lot of people think she does this all on her own but I have a theory that connects her with 4 other Killer Queens. The crazy part of me wishes that Red would try to kill me( just so I can see her before I die). I know she's beautiful and I know that she's dangerous, but I couldn't care less. Anything is better than here and now.

I've done my research and concluded that she is between the ages of 18-20, around 5"4, probably wearing red lipstick, gay ( because of her disgust towards men), and has an affinity for leather. Leather, I know it sounds weird but in all of the crime scenes that I have seen there are always leather gloves somewhere in the picture. It can't just be a coincidence, they all can't have leather gloves in their wardrobe.

" It's time for school you Y/n ," my step-dad yells on the other side of my bedroom door. I was already up, all I had to do was put my notebook in my bag. After doing that I rushed out of my house and made my way to school.

I hated my mom's husband, Tony. He treated me like shit when she wasn't around, but she loved him and he never hurt her so I just accepted it as part of my daily routine. My mom is my everything, she has sacrificed so much to raise me. I've never gone without and it's all because of her. So if she wants to be with Tony then I'll swallow my pride for her.

I think someone is following me. I have no idea how long this person has been behind me but I am slightly alarmed. There's a chance I'm just being paranoid or the person could go to my school. What if they don't? Damn it Y/n, just turn around and stop being a baby.

I didn't turn around but I did take a quick glance and I'm glad I did. There is a beautiful goddess behind me. Pale skin, green eyes, and red lipstick. Oh shit, if I ever saw Red I'm 99% sure she'd look like this girl behind me. Come on Y/n, you say that about everyone who fits that description. Maybe I should talk to her?

I'm feeling ballsy today, so might as well be social. I decided to wait until we were both at the same stoplight to say anything.

"Hi," Wow I already feel like I sound stupid. "Hey," a smirk was present on her face. "Do you go to Griffin High by chance?" Suspicion first manners later, "Ya why?" She answered walking beside me, "No reason, I'm Y/n." See manners. "I'm Lauren," she said with a toothy grin.

"Well it's nice to meet you Lauren. Has anyone ever told you, you look like a famous serial killer?" Ok, maybe I don't have manners? "Do I?" She says biting her lip.Well that right there was enough to make my knees weak "Ya her name is Red. She kills men with past convictions of child abuse or domestic violence. In a way she's kind of a vigilante and in my book a killer queen. She's definitely in my top 5 of killer queens. There's only 5 on my list, but she is at the top. Her kills are always neat which I greatly appreciate. Also let's just say I know some things the cops don't." Part of me was expecting her to call me crazy and run but she didn't .

" You think you know things the police don't?" She seemed a little skeptical ,"Like what?" I guess telling her wouldn't hurt. " She has a thing for leather. A pair of leather gloves seem to sneak their way onto every crime scene involving her. Her father really treated her like shit that's why she does this. I'd probably kill him myself if she didn't. No one deserves to be treated like that. I think she's between 18-20 around 5"4. Probably gay because of the hatred for men. I also suspect her leaving red lipstick mark on the inner thigh, is a symbol for rape or maybe seduction. Also she always wears red lipstick; it's not just a killing thing."

" Wow you do, do your research," she speaks as we stand in front of the school. " I do." I smile at her. " What happened to your eye?" I was wondering when she'd ask. I had a pretty nasty black eye, courtesy of Tony. He had heard me call him a dickhead and boom right in the eye. I told my mom some kids were fucking around at school and a baseball got me. She believed it and that was the end of that.

" My step-dad happened." Her demeanor quickly changed as did the hue of her face. " He hit you?" I was contemplating on answering her, but I didn't feel like lying, " He did, but he makes my mom happy and doesn't hit her. That's all that matters to me."Her eyes set on me with a different stare than before. Not a bad different but... I don't know how to describe it. "That's very selfless of you Y/n."

I was enticed by her eyes. The intense shade of green was what really forced me to believe that I was speaking to the Red, " Are you? You know what it's not my business. Thank you, Lauren, it was nice chatting with you. I'll hopefully see around." She sent a sly smile my way and kissed my cheek, " I'll see you around Y/n." With that she walked away but before she got too far she came back to where I stood," You can call me Red baby." This time when she walked away she was gone for real.

I can't believe I just met Red. She kissed my cheek, dear god I might just pass out. Her lipstick is on my face. I pulled a napkin out of my pocket and pressed it to my face. When I removed the napkin I saw the print of her plump lips in a dangerous hue of red. I folded it and put it in my journal before starting to write.

How the fuck did I just run in to RED. I mean she's so beautiful. Her eyes, more piercing than they thought, her hair, darker than the night sky, skin as perfect as porcelain. Lauren. Her name is beautiful, it fits her. Why aren't you scared, you talked to a serial killer? I have an obsession with 5 Killer Queens and I could care less what they do. Why they do what they do is more important. Aren't you scared that she'll come after your step-dad? I don't give a fuck about him. He gave me a black eye just because I called him on his shit. That's not someone I should care about. I would have to deal with my mom, if she did hurt him. I think I could handle it though.

---AFTER 2ND PERIOD---

"Y/n you need to go to the office and take your things." I followed my teacher's instructions and packed up all my stuff. I walked to the office with a million thoughts crossing my mind.

When I finally got to the office my mother was there waiting for me. We walked to the car in silence. Once we got in the car I couldn't bear it anymore," Mom what's wrong?"

" It's Tony. H-h-he... someone tried to kill him. They cut him directly across the abdomen and left a red lipstick kiss on his inner thigh. He isn't dead but there was a lot of blood loss he's in the hospital." I just sat there. Not in shock, not in horror, and not in tears.

All I wanted to do was smile, the biggest smile I have had in a long time. However, my mom was currently balling her eyes out.

"Oh," is all I could say before she dropped me off at home and went to the hospital. As I stood alone in my empty house I smiled. "You didn't kill him. Interesting Lauren, very interesting."