xiii

Hotel Talks

29th January,1973

29th January,
1973.
Paris.

Eleanor looks out of the window as Charles wraps her body with his arms. He kisses the back of her head and leaves the bed, putting some pants on. He opens a little suitcase, taking a needle and a little bottle with a green liquid. Eleanor turns to look at him curiously.

"Is that the serum?" She asks sitting up and covering her body with the sheets. Charles nods and Eleanor looks at him worried "Do you need any help?"

"I could do with some help" He murmurs. She leaves the bed and puts on her underwear and picks up Charles's shirt. He instructs her what she has to do.

"I think I know how to use a needle, thank you very much" She comments as she introduces the needle into his circulatory system. She places it back on the suitcase and closes it, sitting on his lap.

"Why don't you tell me to stop?"

"Because I know what is it to have voices talking all the time in your head, and I know what is it to feel alone, to feel like you don't have anything left" She explains "Why didn't you tell me to stop?" She asks, referring to the moment back in the plane, when he didn't say anything about Erik finding the cocaine bag on the toilet. He smiles sadly looking at her and leans in to kiss her, but is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I hope you are not naked because I am coming in" Logan's voice says as he opens the door. He looks at them and they look at him rolling their eyes. He notices Eleanor is sitting on Charles's lap as he is sat down on the couch of the room "Come on, guys" He says with a smile. Eleanor gets off his lap with a smirk and walks over to take her clothes from the floor, putting them in her suitcase. She takes a scarlett short skirt with a red floral white shirt.

"Are you ready?" Charles asks looking at him, making some talk while Eleanor gets her things ready, trying not to sound awkward.

"Yes" He answers looking at him as he nods. Eleanor turns to look at him, smiling at the uncomfortable situation.

"Are you going to turn around or something?" She asks wanting to change her clothes, since the bathroom is too small for her to change in. Logan takes some air noticing she is wearing Charles's shirt and nods. He turns around and Charles laughs softly. She puts on the dress and Charles is tempted to kiss her neck and surround her body with his arms. But he doesn't because Logan's in the room. If only he wasn't. Charles takes his shirt as Eleanor throws it to him. She takes her black heels and closes her suitcase "Logan, carry this for me, please?" She asks pointing at the suitcase. He turns around and finds both of them fully dressed. He nods and takes the suitcase. Eleanor takes her makeup kit and looks at a mirror next to the door.

"You look beautiful, how many times do I have to tell you?" Charles tells her taking his suitcase and her backpack. She finishes her makeup shaking her head.

"Those are the only words I will always ignore, how many times do I have to tell you?" She replies closing her makeup kit and putting inside of her backpack with a smirk. He bites his lips and puts his arm around her body. Logan waits for them to leave the room and rolls his eyes. He never thought of the Professor as a person who would fall for someone. He has to admit it is weird to see him flirting around with Eleanor, even weirder if in the world you come from she was trying to kill him. One thing he didn't say to Eleanor is that she is like him, she cannot age, but she cannot die either. She heals quickly. That's why he was the only one who could kill her.