StarFire

I have spent weeks flying from place to place. "Dad told me that Star landed on Earth.. He could have at least told me where on Earth.." (Words in bold are Tamaranean)

In the near distance, I saw a giant "T" like building. I flew towards it and went inside through the roof. I ended up in a room with a giant couch. "Is this place empty?" I muttered. I sat on the couch and lay down. I ended up falling asleep.

As I was starting to wake up, I could sense people around me. I pretended to sleep and waited for them to let their guard down. "Friends! May I ask what you all are looking at so strongly?" A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes and turned to look at the people around me. I sat up and turned to the voice, making my eyes light up.

"Star!" I flew up and hugged her tightly. "My god! I missed you so much! You missed my birthday to while you were here on this planet.." I pouted towards the end.

She smiled and pet my head, "I missed you as well my younger cousin. Come meet my friends." She led me to 4 people who were looking at me strangely. "My friends, Beast boy, Raven, Cyborg, and Robin." She told me motioning from the green guy, a girl in a dark blue cloak, a tall and robotic looking man, and one who was wearing a mask with an "R."

I smiled and bowed my head. "It's nice to meet all of you"

"Umm.. Star, how do we get to know each other if we can't understand each other?" The one called Robin said.

I tapped Star on her shoulder and pointed to Robin. "Oh, right. Sorry. You should, or you wouldn't be able to understand any of us."

I nodded and grabbed Robin by his hand and kissed him. I felt him panic and try to push me away. After a while I pulled away. I saw Robin was blushing. I smiled nervously and bowed slightly, "sorry if that was sudden." I looked at them all.

"My name is (Y/n). And I am Star's younger cousin. I'm sorry for the kiss. But if I hadn't I would never be able to understand what you all were trying to say." I said looking apologetic to Robin.

"So are from Tamaran as well?" Beast boy asked me.

"No. I am from Karna. A neighboring planet. My mother is Star's aunt. I'm only half Tamaranean. My other half is obviously Karnan." I said. "Though, my father told me I look more Tamaranean than Karnan." I smiled nervously.

"What kind of powers do you have?" Cyborg asked me.

"Oh.. Ummm..
- FTL flight
- Extended longevity
- Decelerated aging
- Superhuman strength
- Superhuman agility
- Superhuman reflexes
- Superhuman endurance
- Superhuman durability
- Limited invulnerability
- Superhuman stamina
- Immunity to intense cold and heat
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Language simulation (via lip contact)
And...
That's probably it...
Oh and rainbow fire manipulation." I said smiling.

"Uhhh.. What was that first one again?" Beast boy said with confusion all over his face.

I giggled, "your funny, beasty." I smiled.

"What's rainbow fire manipulation?" Robin asked me.

"The user of rainbow fire manipulation can create, shape and manipulate rainbow fire; the rarest, purest, the strongest form of beautiful multi-colored flames, and the ability to control all the colors of flame separately. Rainbow fire may have varied supernatural properties not normally seen in a regular fire." I explained.

"Cool!" Beast boy said. "What does it mean?"

I smiled and held out both my hands, "meaning I can do this.

A bunch of colored fire appeared between my two outstretched hands

"Awesome!" Beast boy reached to touch it and I quickly diminished it.

"Sorry. I don't like people touching my fire.." I mumbled softly and stood a little behind Star.

Star then went to talk to Robin and the other three. I stood there awkwardly kicking air and playing with my hair. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Robin smiling at me. "Do you want to join our team?" He held something out to me and I saw a circular object in his hand.

 "Do you want to join our team?" He held something out to me and I saw a circular object in his hand

I smiled, "yeah, I would love to." I took the communicator and clipped it to my waist. "Thanks."

"No problem." Robin said and pulled me to where everyone else is.

"Welcome to the team, my cousin!" Star said and hugged me tightly.