Chapter Two:

"Brittany, why are you calling me so early?" "You have to come help me clean the house since you helped set things up." "Its 6 in the gosh damn morning Brittany! My dogs not even awake!" "Quit yelling at me and get your ass over here."

Miley changed into sweats and a cropped shirt, and put her hair in a cute messy bun.

"Where do you think you're going?" Angela asked taking a sip of her coffee. "I have to go to Brittany's to help pick up because I helped decorate." "You're not going anywhere. You had a boy stay over lastnight. You're grounded, plus you have to watch your brother." "Mom, he's 14 he can watch his self! And Liam didn't stay over lastnight." "Oh yes he did. I caught him trying to tip toe out of here at 5. Too much alcohol to remember huh? You're grounded for two months. And you have to drive your brother to school when he ask." Angela smiled. "But mom." Miley wined. "Don't but me, now go back to your room."Angela pointed to the stairway.

"I can't come. I'm grounded because I was drinking and I guess Liam stayed the night lastnight. and I have to watch Tyler even though he's old enough." "I'll have my dad talk to your mom. He likes you." "Not the way I like him." Miley thought to herself. "Okay, that'd be great." Miley smiled and hung up.

"Miley, come here. I gotta talk to you!" Angela yelled. "He shouldn't be here already." Miley mumbled under her breath. "Yeah?" Miley asked walking into the living room. "Liam. What are you doing here?" "I forgot my phone." Liam replied softly.

"Now, sit down. Let's all have a talk." Angela smiled. Liam and Miley sat down next to her. "What were you kids doing lastnight?" "Ma'am, it wasn't what it looked like. Me and Miley went to Brittany's party, Miley wasn't feeling to well so I drove her home. She asked for me to come up for a little bit. We did nothing may I mention. And she ended up falling asleep, but everytime I tried to leave she would wake up and tell me to stay. So I did because i'm her bestfriend. She finally fell into a deep sleep around 4 and I left at 5 as you know. But, nothing happened." Liam explained.

"Miley, is this true?" Angela asked looking at her. "Yes mom, it is. I'm still a virgin. You can even get me checked. I already told you that i'm too scared." Miley quietly said. "Well, i'm sorry for assuming. You're only grounded for 2 Weeks for drinking. But you still have to watch your brother. And you're aloud to go help Brittany clean up." "Thank you so much mom." Miley smiled and hugged her. "But, you have to take your brother." "Okay."

"I can come, tell your dad to not worry about it." "Okay, you better hurry. I have the bathroom done. But, the worst rooms are the kitchen and the living room." "Okay, I have to bring Tyler. He can help too. And Liam's coming." "Good. We need all the help we can get." "Yeah. I'll be over soon."

"What got you ungrounded?" Brittany asked. "I'm still grounded for 2 Weeks. And Liam's amazing story telling." Miley giggled. "It wasn't a story. It was all true." "Right." "I'm serious Miley. You didn't want me leaving. You even said something about the promise we both made when we were 6." "Yeah, the promise where we said we would never leave each other when the other one needed you. I remember that day like it was yesterday." Miley smiled.

"Why do I have to help clean? I didn't even get to come." Tyler asked picking up red solo cups. "Ill get you a new laptop if you help okay." Brittany always bribed people. "Cool." Tyler smiled.

"Cleaning without music? That's not fun." Mark said walking down the stairs. "We all have headaches sir." Liam giggled a little. "Call me Mark." "Hey Miley isn't that who you wri-" Tyler tried saying but Miley ran to him and put her hand over his mouth. "Shut up or you're dead." Miley whispered into his ear.

It took 4 hours to clean the house. It was crazy messed up. There were 6 broken vases probably from the football players. There were a few people passed out as well. They smelled of vodka and sweat.