Such a Tease

Imagine:
        a play fight with norman leads to making out. Things gets hot , but your rudely interrupted by Norman's friends , and norman keeps teasing you.

Your POV

"Can you not!" I yelled before I threw a stuffed animal at Norman. It shot right at his face , and he giggled , obviously enjoying this.

Norman kept launching rubber bands at me , and the shit hurts!, he keeps doing , and doing it. He always bothers me when he's bored , but I just think he likes to mess with me.
I went back to reading the book I had on my lap, hoping that he would finally stop.

I heard a slap on the couch right next to me, I glared up at him, seeing that adorable yet evil smile.

, i smiled raising  my book up so that it covered my face. Hoping that would protect me but suddenly I felt a sting on my finger

"Oouch!" I winced/laughed as I plopped the book down on my lap and he looked behind him like he did nothing wrong. Classic.

"If one of those things hit me again norm" I said trying not to laugh

"I will hurt you"

"Oh really?" He said getting another rubber band prepared for his shot at me.

"Norman! I'm serious! Those hurt!!" I yelled quite annoyed with him at this point

Before I got to say anything he shot it and it hit my boob and I real life thought I was about to die. I whined , but then groaned ,

"Oh , babe I wasn't even aiming there!" He laughed as I got up walking to him .

I repeatedly punched his arm He was just laughing the entire time and shielding his face.

I yelled at him ,  but then he threw me over his shoulder as I squealed in the process.

"Put me down!" I giggled

"Nope"

I heard him say as we headed to our room and he flopped me down on the bed soon as we got there. My head shooting up as soon as I touched the bed , but he grabbed both of my hands sliding them up above my head.

I was just laughing at this point my stomach still having a witty feeling from his shoulders pressed so hard on it.

He placed a kiss on one of cheeks , then my other , then he kissed my forehead.

"Norman"

I giggled as he kissed all over my face  I moved my face , as he started to place kisses on my neck softer kisses  ..and it started to feel really good.
Sucking at my stop I bit my lip trying not to moan.

"...Norman" I breathed/chuckled out as I closed my eyes , as the kisses went down to my collarbone and he started sucking again. Gosh this was getting me wet.

"..mmm norm" I moaned I felt him smile against my neck, finally he released my hands , his hand pulling my shirt up ,  rubbing his fingertips up and down my stomach, stopping every time he was right by the hem of my shorts then going right back up.

My lower half pushing up at every movement he does. I hear him get off me as my eyes opened seeing that he was bent over landing kisses on my stomach trailing down , he begins puling my shorts down inch , by inch landing kisses on every spot  getting closer , and closer, I was aching for him. he stopped and gripped my sides as he kissed my stomach again.

"Pleaseee" I moaned hands squeezing the sheets
He came back up his face in my neck as he reached down my shorts and rubbed me.

"Damn your so wet" his voice so low making me shiver

His finger brushed up my entrance
As I wrapped my legs around his waist my hips bucking,

He chuckled at my action
"Ya' like that baby?" He whispered in my ear causing me to moan.

"Yess , norm mm" I whined. I had enough of the teasing.

I reached down to his pants unbuckling the belt with
no patience.

"Eager are we?" He chuckled in my neck as he rubbed my folds ,

I bit my bottom lip struggling to get off his belt when  the doorbell went off we both groaned , but I'm pretty sure I was the  one that groaned the loudest

"Are you expecting anyone?" I asked   raising up leaning back on my hands

He rubbed the inside of my thighs as he pulled his hand out of my shorts , making me groan.

"Sean ...and some other guys" 

"Normman!" I said frustratedly.

I tighten the grip I had around his waist my way of saying I dont want you to leave.

The door bell went off again.

He giggled and pecked a kiss on my lips then gripped my inner thighs pulling them apart unlocking me around his waist.

And left me in the room...unpleased , I groaned and flopped onto the bed.

"Come say hi Y/n!" I heard him yell out from the living room.

"I wish I was cuming right now!" I yelled back turning around on my stomach so that my Face was buried into the bed sheets.

I heard the door open and heard a couple of voices , talking

"Y/n! Bring that ass here girl!" Norman yelled out , following laughter.

I slipped on some Pajama pants , they were baggy , but I was just a little to exposing . I walked out faking off my smile at Sean , and the others

"hay now Y/n" Sean said with a smile reaching out to hug me, I knew Sean for awhile since him  and Norman was shooting the Boondock Saints.

We hugged as he asked how I was doing in my ear and just having a mini conversation

I said hello to everyone , as I started to leave but Norman pulled me on his lap as I slid down on the chair , and he had his hands holding me from the back , as  him and Sean was talking.

I looked at him but he had his attention on Sean.

I played with my hair a bit , and pulled out my phone opening up my social medias , when I felt Norman's hand rubbing my inner thighs agian, my eyes moving over to look at him but he acted like nothing , like he wasn't doing anything.

His hand going over to rub me through my pants. My lips parted as I quickly bit them trying my hardest not to moan on the spot. My hands gripping at his legs feeling his huge bulge on my back , I laid back as I seen that Sean was still talking but had his attention on the others.

I felt norman kiss my neck and he ran his lips on my skin up to my ear.

"Just wait til they leave babe, that ass
is mine" he whispered in my ear as his hands pulled at my sides.

Oh my lord I don't even think I can wait. If they don't leave now I'm going to explode.

--------------------------

Lol , idek what this is 😂 , but comment thoughts , part 2? ✌