56) How long did Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) receive the revelation of the Qur'an in Madinah?
A) 10 Years.
57) Where was the first Surah revealed?
A) In Makkah.
58) Where was the last Surah revealed?
A) In Madinah.
59) How many years did it take for the complete revelation of the Qur'an?
A) 22 years, 5 months and 14 days.
60) Which Surah (Chapter) of the Qur'an is to be read compulsorily in each raka'at of the Salaat (Namaaz)?
YOU ARE READING
Some Things You Should Know As A MuslimSpiritual
Bismillah Rabbi zidnee Ilman "My Lord! Increase me in my knowledge" Assalamualikum brothers & sisters This book contains Question & Answers about Qur'an, Prophets & other things. These are the fundamental things about Qur'an that every Muslim should...