Ch5-Fuck You, Luke. Fine Fuck You Too Scarlet.

Luke P.O.V.

"Beep, beep, beep, beep!"

I hit the alarm to shut it up and kept sleeping until my mom came in with a piercing hot pink silly string that hit my face. I looked at my bed dresser and grabbed the lime green silly string and attacked my mom playfully. She gave me the look that it was over and she had lost. My mom was a beautiful women to me that always loved me, while my father left us for his mistress. She had always cared for our tiny family more than any mother could love her family, I was grateful to have her as my mother.

She taught me how to treat a lady right but I only acted a certain way around one girl only or tried to. But I still had driven Scarlet Abigail Hayes away from my life and I never knew if she would ever forgive me or give me a chance. I hated that I was always so rude to her after that but I couldn't help it, I loved her and she probably hated me, so I had given up on possibly ever anything being between us. I was such an ass to her, I couldn't help it because no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't happen.We were each others best friends until I thew it all away for Dani beginning of freshmen year. I could've have cared less for her, the passion I felt for Scarlet would never happen again because she got me so well, no other girl had gotten me like her. I honestly didn't care anymore about being the asshole who hurts random chicks or even my girlfriend. My mother taught me to never become like my father but nobody really matters anymore, just having so much regret, hate, and sadness. I wanted things to change but I honestly didn't know how to change it at all.

"Sweetie, hurry you have get to school in fifteen minutes." stated my mom with a smile

"Alright mom, I love you." I responded back

I put a random shirt and jeans, left my hair messy. I headed downstairs to find a letter crumpled up. I picked it up with such curiosity as to why my mom wouldn't have picked it up.

All of a sudden, I felt my mom snatch the letter out of my hands furiously. Her look said it all and with that I left for school in my Ferrari without a goodbye to my mom.

As I arrived at school I saw Scarlet parked two spaces away. She gave me a dirty look and proceed to walk inside the building when she accidentally tripped over her Doc Martens. She had a cherry colored face and checked if anybody saw what had just happened. I laughed silently and turned my head so she wouldn't see I was laughing. She instantly turned back around and sped up heading to first period which was Ms. Roe's class. I remembered that our project was due on Friday and it was Wednesday. I suddenly saw Miranda approached me and try to hold hands with me. I was getting tired of Miranda trying so hard, it was as if she couldn't find anyone to find her attractive. I finally said, "Miranda, I'm kind of tired of this arrangement of you trying so hard."

"You were getting boring anyway." she shouted as she slapped me

Everybody turned their attention to Miranda's outburst, especially Scarlet looking bewildered, then shaking her head and then continuing to get to class. All eyes were on us now and I finished the argument by walking away. Then the flow of everything was very tense, noticing that the outburst was the talk of the morning. Dani smiled coming toward me wearing this. I gave her a half smile dryly while walking her to her first period which was Mr. Warren, the d*mned Algebra II/ Pre Cal teacher was possible the worst teacher you could ever have. I kissed her goodbye and heading to Ms. Roe's right when the bell rang as I entered the door.

"That was close Mr. Evans." observed Ms. Roe

"Indeed." I responded taking my seat awkwardly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of the horrid school day and I was ready to get home. I got in my Ferrari and drove home to find my mother wasn't home. I guess she was working a little more late than usual, I walked inside the glorious mansion to find the letter I had found earlier crumbled up on the floor. I opened the letter to see the letter was the divorce papers finalized, which probably angered my mother to see. I headed upstairs and decided to call Dani over to have some fun. Just as usual she came over in less than twenty minutes. She finally arrived at my mansion, we wasted no time. I undressed her so it was only her naked body, she got her knees and undid my belt first, then my pants. She grabbed my dick and started sucking it like she usually did. I then took my shirt off exposing my body. Once I got tired of her sucking me up, I set her on the bed and started fucking her, usually her moans escaped which weren't rare to me. We switched positions leaving her on the top, fucking me. I could feel her deep inside which made it more arousing to fuck her harder, I then flipped her over so she wasn't facing me. Ramming her even harder than I had ever done, I could hear her scream my name each time I did. I suddenly felt I needed to cum so I pulled out before I actually did. After we were done we just hung out and she started talking about her day which I usually zoned out and we had put our clothes back on since my mom was coming soon. My mom arrived around six in the afternoon and came in my room to find Dani, her expression was unreadable to me.

"Luke, who is this?" spoke my mom

"Mom, this is Dani, my girlfriend." I stated dryly

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Evans." she replied

"Actually I'm Ms. Taylor." muttered my mom

"I'm sorry, Ms. Taylor." she noted

"It's fine but shouldn't you get going?" urged my mom

"Yeah, well bye Luke call me later?" she asked

"Sure bye Dani." I answered

Dani saw her way out while my mom started saying I was acting like my father. I couldn't hear this so I left to the park where I found Scarlet sitting on a swing watching the sunset. As she saw me approaching she looked away not even acknowledging my existence.

"Scarlet, look at me." I told her

"F*ck you Luke." confessed Scarlet as she walked away

"Fine f*ck you too Scarlet." I admitted

She left walking to her mansion without looking back at me and I went back to the mansion to secretly go up to my room to shower then brush my teeth and get ready for another sh*ty day to come.