Opening

NOTES:
I am new to writing fanfiction so I'm scared to how this will turn out 😁 I hope you'll enjoy this though!
----------
"Your majesty?"
*groan*
All I heard was a small chuckle before the blankets enveloping me in a burrito were pulled to the floor. Me along with them.
"Sorry... But it's time to wake up."
---
My mornings are usually like this. I sleep in so late that my maids have to come and wake me. Unlike my best friend Alya who's a duchess. Married to her husband Nino. Ever time they visit, I hear whispering that Alya's maids have no trouble waking her up (because she gets up on her own). Unlike me.
My parents, Tom and Sabine, are the King and Queen of the Kingdom of Du-Pain. Me, an 18 year old Marinette, the future Queen of this kingdom. I know I'm old enough to rule, but I think my clumsiness would get in the way sometimes. Anyway, my parent have told me time and again that I'll be a great ruler, but I'm not so sure.
Anyway a few years back, I was given earrings to become the famous superhero, Ladybug! Along with my magical kwami, Tikki. I am very grateful to have Tikki. Without her.. I might as well go insane. That aside, I also have my trusty partner, Chat Noir. We fight crime and keep kingdoms safe together. Although his puns are ridiculous and he's a hopeless flirt, I'm thankful to have him as my partner.

Notes:
Sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer! :)