You Get A Pet Together

Harry: You and Harry had been dating for a while now and what better way to show how much you loved each other than by getting a pet together. Harry had agreed with the idea but insisted that it had to be a cat. "Cats are very independent," he always said and with all of the traveling we do we are going to need a pet that can stay home alone. You'd agreed to the whole cat thing but insisted that it be an orange cat. "I've always wanted an orange cat named pumpkin." You tell him on the ride to the pet store. "As long as your happy, I'm happy," He says. As he intertwines his fingers with yours.
Niall: Niall had been talking about wanting a big dog for weeks now and with his birthday coming up; you decided that it would be the perfect gift. You had it all planned out, you would get the puppy and fasten a huge red bow to its collar. It was going to be perfect. Niall's birthday party was almost to an end and people had started to leave you noticed Niall sitting all alone in the corner looking slightly depressed. You walked over and asked him what was wrong "I know I sound like a huge baby saying this but you didn't get me a present". You start laughing hysterically as Niall says "Baby I know its ridiculous but it makes me feel like..." before he could finish the sentence you got up walked away and reappeared with a tiny golden retriever wearing a red bow larger than its body. Niall's jaw dropped when he saw it "Y/N, you shouldn't have. I absolutely love her. I'm so sorry about pouting earlier." "No problem baby, I love you," you say. As you give you boyfriend a kiss and hand him over his new puppy.
Louis: "Can we please please get a ferret" Louis begged as the two of you walked past the downtown pet store. He'd been asking for one for over a month now and you finally decided to give in. "Fine," you say with a grumble. "But, you have to take care of it, and you can't forget to play with it every single day." "OK mom, whatever you say." he answered sarcastically. You look at him with a sad face "Y/N, you know I'm only kidding." He says pulling you in for a hug. "I know I know." You grab his hand and head into the pet shop. The two of you pick out the fluffiest whitest ferret you have ever seen, you can't believe you didn't let Louis get one sooner, it's the cutest thing ever. "Y/N, I'm giving the honors too you, pick the name darling." "Yay! Um let's name her flower, like the skunk from Bambi." You replied petting her soft fur. "It's perfect, I love it Y/N, I love you." He agreed. "Love you too, babe and I'm sorry I didn't let you get one sooner". "It's ok babe, we have one now" he says and leans in for a kiss.
Liam: "Please baby," you begged, "he's just so cute look at him." You say holding up the cutest little black Yorkie you had ever seen. "Y/N you know we don't have time for a pet right now. With all of the traveling with the tour," he started. "But I get so lonely when your gone," you confessed with pout lips, "and he can keep me company. He'll protect me while your gone." "A five pound dog is going to protect you?" he asks sarcastically. "I'll let you name him and I won't even argue about it." "Fine," he finally gives in, "What about cooper?" He says. "I love it you squeal picking him up "Hello little cooper how are you, you're so cute, yes you are, yes you are". The two of you spent the next hour buying everything you would possibly need, including a little blue collar adorned in diamonds.
Zayn: Zayn insisted that the two of you needed a pet, so that you won't be so bored when he has to be gone all the time. "We need to get something that will keep you busy but, that will be fun at the same time." He says as you stroll through the aisles of the pet store. "How about a rabbit?" You ask. "Not challenging enough." He says laughing as he gives your cheek a quick peck. When you turn the corner he screams, "I've got it a parrot, it's perfect! We can teach it how to talk and even sing some One Direction songs, maybe he'll even be the sixth member of the band." He says excitedly. "I like that idea," you say chuckling. "Let's go get our bird." Zayn nods and leads you down the aisle. As the two of you are driving back home with your new found pet, Zayn leans in and asks "Can we name him Carlos." "Yes," you giggle "I love that name its perfect. One direction and their newest member Carlos the signing parrot".