Imagine 1 ~ Getting Back Together?

Start from the beginning

Next are some snaps of other people doing drunk stuff at the house party. But then there was an snap of Y/N grinding on Dillon. You could see Dillon filming too. But Wesley posted another one where Y/N was still grinding but Dillon had his hand already placed inside her shorts. Wesley and some others cheered.

Martijn didn't know how to feel about this. Wesley didn't post anything of Dillon and Y/N afterwards. So Martijn went on to Anton's story. Since Anton threw the party, he didn't post much. Just one snap where he hugged Y/N and she gave him a kiss on the cheek leaving a red mark from her lipstick. And one where she sat already facing Dillon and leaned in a started to make out with him. Dillon's hand wandering to her but.

Martijn now had enough. He went of snapchat to call Dillon. Dillon knew exactly how he felt since Martijn told him more than once and he actually thought that Dillon was a good friend of his.

Dillon looked at the caller ID. DJ Marty. "He's calling!" Dillon shouted through his apartment causing Y/N to jump of the couch and run to Dillon's bed where he was still laying. "Put it on speaker!", said Y/N.

"Hey Dillon. I just wanted to know what the fuck you where doing yesterday? Or to be exactly, this morning? You know exactly that Y/N is my ex-girlfriend and we talked about this! I thought you know that ex-girlfriends are of limits!", Martijn almost shouted the last part.

Dillon and Y/N high fived and mouthing quietly: "It worked!" Dillon now answered: "I'm sorry dude. I was just so wasted and everything. And i mean she isn't bad looking. We have been spending a lot of time together lately and we just went for it."

"But you promised me, that you never want anything sexual from her and now I have to watch you and her on snapchat basically putting a porn on your stories."

"Dude. It's not that bad. We had fun at the party but went to bed immediately when we got home. We were so fucking tired, that we couldn't have done anything."

"I just don't want you to do anything with her than just hangout. Can you promise me this?", Martijn sounded really hurt.

"Yeah. Dude, I'm never going to sleep with your girl.", Dillon promised. "She's not my girl anymore. I just wish that she would still be mine.", Martijn explained.

Y/N looked relieved knowing that Martijn still had feelings for her. After Dillon and Martijn ended their phone call, Dillon looked at her with worried eyes. "So? You convinced now? We got him jealous and he still has feelings. Give him a call it at least text him!"

"I guess I should. I love him Dillon. I never stopped but I'm just scared. What if I run away again?", Y/N voice broke. Dillon hugged her tight and whispered: "You won't be scarred now. You can travel with where ever you want. And believe me, you'll have the time of you life."

Y/N nod her head. She grabbed her phone and searched for Martijn's number. She pressed the call button and  prepared herself. After just one beep Martijn took the call.

"Hello?", she heard his soft voice and nothing from the angry call just minutes ago. Her heart started to beat faster. "Hi Martijn, it's me Y/N.", she felt the need to tell him even though she was sure he knew that already.

"Hey. How are doing? Is there a specific reason you called me?", he could punch himself for that question. Y/N tried not to laugh because she knew that he felt dumb for that question.

"I'm doing fine, thanks. Would you mind meeting up? I want to talk to you, personally.", she asked with her Herat beating really fast and her hands shaking. "Yes, of course. Yes. Is everything fine?", Martijn asked worried. "Yes everything is fine, I just want to talk." Martijn felt relieved and told her to meet him in two hours at his house in LA.

After two hours of feeling completely stressed, Dillon dropped Y/N off at Martijn's wishing her good luck. Y/N just smiled and got out of the car.

She rang the bell and Martijn opened the door. Maybe a bit to fast as if he was already waiting for her to come in the next seconds. They awkwardly greeted each other and went inside. Dillon just laughed at them when he saw how awkward they were.

In Martijn's house he led her to the living room where he had a pizza still laying on the couch table only one piece missing. Y/N smiled. He asked her to sit down and wanted to know if she wanted something to drink.

"Not yet, thanks Martijn. Can I talk openly?", she asked him. "Of course. Why not?", he asked her chuckling a bit. "I don't know.", she said also chuckling.

"Ok. Let me start. Martijn, I'm sorry you had to watch me and Dillon getting it on yesterday. We were drunk and to be honest i just wanted to know how it felt with Dillon. After our breakup Dillon was a good friend, he's like a brother to me and now I know that I don't want anything more from him. We also kid of acted this out because of you.... I-I.. I never stopped loving you Martjn. Right after the breakup I realised how dumb I am for letting someone like you go. I realised that you're the one I want to spent the rest of my life with... Dillon told me that you kind of felt the same way but I just didn't know if you would still feel the same when I stand in front of you. I heard your phone call with Dillon this morning. And I just wanted to tell you, that I love you, I... I never stopped and I will always will. I'm sorry for breaking up with you but I just didn't realise at that time that you were a really big piece in my life and that I need you more than anyone else in life."

Y/N felt relieved but looked into the face of a shocked Martijn waiting for any kind of reaction. He didn't react at all. He just stared at her.

"Martijn, could you at least say something? I mean I just confessed my love to you and you just sit there doing nothing and I feel like you should do someth-", she was cut of by Martijn's lips that touched hers. She hadn't realised how close he came to her. She kissed back, smiling into the kiss.

Martijn smiled to, pulling away he left his forehead on hers, their lips not far apart. "I love you too. And I forgive you, honey." "Thanks.", Y/N pecked him on the lips.

After a long make out session both cuddled on the couch and ate his pizza. They went on snapchat and send Dillon a snap of them both cuddling, thanking him for his help.

And just because, Martijn posted a snap on his story, where Y/N was laying next to him, cuddled into his chest. He titled it with an heart and was finally happy again. He saved the picture in his gallery. She was already asleep and he realised that he was a really lucky guy, having a girl like her.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Well this was my first ever one shot. I hope you guys liked it. I just want to point out that English isn't my first language, so sorry for any grammatical mistakes and wrong pronunciation.

I wrote this on an iPhone so maybe there are some more mistakes because of that. It was just an idea I had after I recently saw some of my friends doing weird stuff on snapchat.

If you have any ideas or requests just send them to me and I hope I can fulfil your wish. If you have any comments on this, feel free to use the comments.

Love you guys, Ally ❤️🤘🏼