HELLO! Welcome to my WATTPAD book reviews/ suggested books! I am so excited to start this because hey, who doesn't like reading other people's amazing stories?
So the basis of what I'm gonna do here is either I'll do a book review of one of your books that you suggested and give my honest opinion on what needs improving and stuff like that...
Read ALL of this before commenting, please!! (I see you people trying to skip! Don't do it!)
Book reviews are marked with a REV, while book recommendations are marked with a REC. It's the only simple way to do it.
READ HERE TO SEE HOW TO GET YOUR BOOK REVIEWED:
So, wanna get a book review? It's easy!
I HAVE RULES AND PEOPLE WILL BREAK THEM BECUASE WE HAVE FREEDOM AND PEOPLE WILL STILL COMMENT WITH BOOKS THAT CROSS RESTRICTIONS! They will be ignored and I will not waste my time writing a comment saying I won't review. I just won't.
Who knows if anyone will suggest? I'm mostly doing this for the recommendations part, but I thought maybe this would be fun too.
Finally, the INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER:
1. Go to the comments of this chapter and write the following:
A. Book title
B. Book genre
C. Your username
It's that easy! I'm hoping at least some people try it! And I will NEVER review someone's book that they don't want to be reviewed. Some people don't like being told what others think about their stuff, and that's completely okay with me. Just know I can be brutally honest sometimes, but I try to make it sound nice still
Now... BOOK SUGGESTIONS:
This is the place where I put book suggestions. I will only put books on that I really enjoy and that are well written. These are all really good books if you need something to read.
Obviously, there's no form since I will pick random books/short stories on my own.
But right HERE. Seriously right here, like on this paragraph, you can comment other wattpader's books that you think I should read. Please, PLEASE don't recommend your own here cause that's awkward... But feel free to put your own books on the review part, though.
RULES FOR ALL~
1. I don't support inappropriate themes and I do not like books with a load of swearing. So keep it clean guys, keep it clean.😉
2. Don't be mean in the comments because you don't like what I say. It takes less muscles in your face to smile than to frown!
3. No payment! I do this for fun! But this means it will take some time to get your book reviewed. Sorry, I've still got a life, people.
4. I won't review your book if you don't write all the stuff. It's not that hard guys, three lines!
5. All of this is honest! These are really my opinions and thoughts on these books!
6. Respect when I don't review some of your books. Just like everyone else, there is stuff I am not okay with (such as in rule 1)
7. Please try to refrain from asking for only one chapter in your book to get reviewed because then I have to keep track of that request instead of simply dropping the book in my "Books to Review" reading list.
8. Sorry Anime, werewolf, vampire, and crazy fandom lovers, I don't typically accept those reviews because I get really confused because (sorry) but anime confuses me and so do fandoms that I don't watch. But I am a diehard StarWars, Potterhead, marvel, dc, and sherlock fan so since those are some main fandoms, I do accept those!
9. If you say it has minor swearing THAT IS STILL SWEARING! So no, I won't review it.
Congrats, you reached the bottom of the page without dying of boredom! Cheers!🎉
Or maybe you are that person that skipped to the bottom! You've been caught! GO BACK TO THE TOP!
Have a cookie!
(Well, it might be a bit awkward if you're not on mobile.... Have an invisible cookie!)
Good day everyone!❤️
YOU ARE READING
WATTPAD BOOK REVIEWS (CLOSED! MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW REVIEW BOOK!)Random
(CLOSED! CHECK OUT THE NEW BOOK!) Hey, wattpad writers! Welcome to my book review book! Here I like to review (ONLY APPROPRIATE) books that you suggest and give my honest opinion! Clearly, I am not a professional writer, but not only is this helping...