Task Five - The Delivery - Voting

That's right, it's time to whittle the competition down to our semi-finalists already! First, however, a huge round of applause to all our contestants, who have done their very best and all of whom undoubtedly deserved to get this far.

Now, while you're all paying attention, I'll explain how the semi-finals and finals are going to work. Remember this information because it won't be repeated!

As usual, from the semi-finals onwards each entry will have its own chapter. Everybody will be going up for votes, with three going into the finals. Votes on the chapters WILL NOT count. Vote by sending a message into the inbox of this account with the names of the three people you would like to see in the finals. No more and no less, and as usual you may only vote once. You will not be able to vote until all the chapters have been posted.

For the finals, voting will take the same structure, except you may vote for as many as you like. Voting for all three, however, will be a waste of your vote and we will laugh at you for it.

Normal voting rules will also apply. If you have any questions regarding this, please post on our message board.

But we're not at the semi-finals yet, and it's time to announce who will be up for votes this task. Of the four people, two will be saved and two will be eliminated, and it's going to be close, so make sure you vote in the comments! The four people fighting for a place in the semis are:

Atlas Vilxen. Morgana Lupus. Summer Osmont. Elaxi Niccolo.

Vote for your favourite two and two only. Usual voting rules apply. Voting will close at 10PM GMT [note: no longer BST], Thursday 31st October.