Chapter 1: Let me go!

Reader's pov
    I worked for the Avengers. It's not that bad. Because I get to help them whenever they need help. And I owe them, because they rescued me from a Hyrda base. And I'm glad for that. But the thing is that I have powers that I can't control. My powers are being able to read people's minds, and fire power. I just can't explain it, Wanda helps me control my reading other people's minds. Which is super helpful. But the fire power, no. I walk down to the kitchen and to cook me some breakfast, I heard someone call my name. I look to see my best friend, Steve coming through the door. But he wasn't alone. When I saw the guy he looked handsome, but also attractive. He had long brown hair and blue eyes.
   Wow! I've never seen anything like him before. He was really handsome and cute but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I smiles at him, and he looked at me smiled a little. I blushed and looked away from his face. "(Y/n)!" Steve says snapping his fingers in front of my face. Oh, no. That's one of my trigger things for Hyrda. Don't go brainwashed, don't go brainwashed. As Steve looked at me wondering what he did wrong. "Snap your fingers in front of her face again." The guy with brown hair said. Steve snapped his fingers and I came back. I was really frightened.
      "Don't ever snap your fingers in front of my face again, Steve!" I say mad. "I'm sorry. (Y/n), I want you to meet my best friend, Bucky. He's doesn't have all of his memories. Anyways, I was wondering if you could show him around Avenger tower." Steve said pleading. "I was going to eat breakfast but sure that's fine with me." I say annoyed. As Bucky follows me out the door, I go down to all of the floors that are important to the Avengers. "Okay, um Bucky. This is the training room. It's where we get fit." I say looking around the room. As I looked at Bucky, he was walking around the training room looking at all of the equipment.
      Then his eyes rested on my (e/c) eyes. I blushed a scarlet and turned away. Hoping that Bucky hadn't seen it. As I showed Bucky the rest of the floors, I was exhausted. It was already 5:00 pm. I went into the living room and plopped myself on the couch. Steve came into the room and sat beside me. "So? How did it go?" Steve asked questionly. "It went okay, I guess." I say looking at the black tv screen that wasn't on. "Hey, (y/n). Could you run to the Papa John's and get us some pizza?" Steve asked.
     "Sure, Steve. I was thinking about getting some anyways." I say picking up my purse and walking to the elevator. The elevator went down and it opened the doors. I walked out the door and went to the left. As Papa John's came into view, someone grabbed my waist pulled me down a dark alleyway. "What are you doing? Let go of me!" I screamed at my intruder. But two more guys came and grabbed my legs. I then saw a pin right on there shirts and I knew this was Hyrda attacking me. I tried to get out of their grip, but couldn't break it. But then out of nowhere a metal arm comes and hits two of the Hyrda guys that are holding my legs then grabbed the other Hyrda and slammed him into the wall. "You okay, (y/n)?" Bucky said.
   I felt really dizzy for some reason. I almost fell to the ground when Bucky caught me. And everything went black.

Bucky's pov
  This girl was different than the other people Steve introduced me to. All of the others in the tower though I would kill them. But (y/n) didn't look scared of me at all. That's what made (y/n) so intriguing. But she also smiled at me, her smile as so breath-taking. It was beautiful. I wanted to learn more about her, but I couldn't find her. Then I remember that Steve said that if I needed anything just ask a voice called Friday. "Friday?" I ask. "Yes?" Friday said. "Where's (y/n)?" I ask. "She went to go and get some pizza from Papa John's."
   Friday said. "Thanks." I say walking to the window. I look out and see (y/n). I open the window and jump out. It wasn't that far of a drop and I landed on my feet. I followed (y/n). But then as she came into view of Papa John's. I saw someone grab her. I climbed up on the roof and followed them. The Hyrda had (y/n) around her waist. For some reason I didn't like that. I then saw two more Hyrda people come around and grab her legs. The one that had her around the waist had a injection needle that would put her to sleep. That was it for me.
   I jumped off of the roof and into the dark alleyway. I swing my vibranium arm and punch the two Hyrda guys that had her legs. Then I grabbed the other Hyrda guy and slammed him into the wall. I saw (y/n) on the ground but I also saw the injection in her arm. "You okay, (y/n)?" I ask concerned. I pulled the injection out her arm and put it in my pocket. She doesn't anwser but she almost falls to the ground. I catch her with my metal arm and she blacks out. I grab her up in my arms and take her back to the Avenger tower.

Hey, guys. This is my first x reader book of Bucky. I hope you enjoy it.

~Abigail