Chapter:4

I shot out of the box and looped the calf's head. Quickly I jumped off my horse and flipped the calf and tied three of his legs together.

"That puts Grace in the lead." The announcer said. There was only one left to go, Shane. I sat back and watched as he roped. "Shane Hanchey wins this round. Grace Zandew is second. Looks like she's up there with the big boys." I smirked and rode Arrow to his stall.

I dismounted and led him in. Tuf led his horse into the stall next to mine. "Great job tonight girl." He told me. "Thanks." I told him. My phone rang, it was the crew.
"Whas up crew!" I said after answering the FaceTime.
"Not much." Buller said. "Have you been getting us interviews with the guys?" Bronco asked.
"I've been busy for the first night. I'll get some today." I told them.
"Alright. Can't wait to do the live feed!" TR told me.
"Sweet. I can probably get a few tonight, you know I'll fuse the videos together." I said.
"Go for it BRR." They all said. "Yes Crew!"

I hung up and untacked Arrow then ran to my trailer. Once I got there I leashed Gage and put my Stetson cam on. "Hey it's barrel racing roper here! It's nine at night and the rodeo is still going." I said walking out of the trailer with the camera pointed at me. "I've got the dog with me and heading to the ring. I forgot to video the runs tonight so you'll see me run tomorrow night. So let's go get some interviews for Rodeo Crew tonight."

Several years ago me and three of my buddies started the Rodeo Crew. We were the high school rodeo team and were pretty good at what we did. Junior year was when we started doing interviews.

I walked up to the stalls. There was Brittany Pozzi grooming her horse Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. "Hi Brittany. You did great tonight." I said walking up to her. The camera was pointed at her. "Thanks you didn't do too bad yourself." She told me.

"Do you know about Rodeo Houston?" I asked her. "Yeah I rode there several times." "So do you know about the Rodeo Crew?" I asked. "No I don't think I do." "Well I'm BRR from Rodeo Crew and I'm here to interview you on your ride."

"Oh cool." "Yeah. The guys couldn't make it so I'm interviewing the rodeo stars here and I will be on tour with all of you guys. We started Rodeo Crew so the younger generation could watch and get tips from the older generation." "Sweet what do you want to know?"

After I was done with interviewing Brittany I went along interviewing some others before tonight's round was over.

I woke up and put my Stetson on

I woke up and put my Stetson on. I turned the camera on and stepped outside. Shane was feeding his horse as I walked over to mine. "Morning." "Morning." I said back.

Arrow nudged me and I scratched his neck. I got him feed and turned the flip cam on. "Good morning Crew followers. I'm just now giving my pets their breakfast and I will be on my way to interview people." I said walking out of the trailer and setting Arrow's bucket down.

I fed Gage and went on my way. I saw Kollin saddling his horse Hali. "Hey Kollin care for another Rodeo Crew interview?" I asked coming up to him. Senior year RC interviewed him and got insides of what it was like in the prca.

"Sure thing BRR and yes I definitely remember all the names." I interviewed him about what it was like in ERA and got more tips on how to be a better team roper. "I'm sure TR will be glad to hear it." I finished.

"Good luck for tonight." "Thanks." I told him. I walked off to find another person. Several were in the ring talking. I went over to the railing. "Buller. Think I should?" I asked knowing that they were watching.

'Go for it.' He texted. "Let's go for it." I climbed over the fence and walked over to them. Never have we done a group interview before. "Hey guys great job last night."

"Thanks cutie." Nick Sartain said. Shane was one of the guys in the group. "I'm here doing interviews for the Rodeo Crew." I told them. "And I was wondering if I could interview you guys." I added.

"Why not sweetheart." Nick answered for them.

Shane's POV
Last night she almost beats me and now she is interviewing us on the rodeo life? What's the Rodeo Crew anyway? I sat there listening as she asked us questions.

"Thanks guys. You can find the interview on the Facebook page Rodeo Crew Houston." She told us then walked away. That walk of hers, the way she's swinging her hips.

Then even better when she climbs over the fence. That hit me hard. How can I get her to like me or even get closer to me?

I excused myself and went back to my trailer. She was there with her horse and dog brushing her horse out. How was I supposed to even talk to her.

She turned when I rode up and then went back to her horse. "You did great last night." I told her. "Same as you." She told me. "I think that if I was a point off you would have beat me."

She smiled, it melted me. "Um would you like to do something later?" I asked. "Like what?" She asked looking over at me as I took my saddle off my horse. "Practice?" I asked. She smiled again.

"Sure. Then would you mind if I interviewed you for the little web show my buddies and I do?" She asked. "Sure. Um what is Rodeo Crew?" I asked.

"It's a group me and three other buddies of mine came up with in eighth grade. We did stunt videos at first then in junior year of high school we started doing interviews." She explained.

"And we are not allowed to give out our real names." She added

Hey more on this! Looks like Grace and three school buddies of hers are doing a web show

Hey more on this! Looks like Grace and three school buddies of hers are doing a web show. If there is a show called this and it is completely like this it would be completely coincidental.

Trivia: How many siblings does he have?