Meeting Royalty • Liam

"Hey baby, sorry I couldn't call you back sooner. We're still in the studio." You can hear him fairly well over what sounds like bickering between Louis and Niall. "But I got that movie you wanted to see, so we can watch it or something when I get home."
He's been working a lot lately, to get the new album written and recorded. There is not really much time to be spontaneous. You know as well as anyone that there is no such thing as a boring night with Liam Payne. But lately, they are kinda plain. It becomes habit after he's been home for a few weeks. The usual take out, movie, some pretty great sex.
But not tonight. Tonight will be unexpected and sexy. But that's only if you speak up.
"You there?" He asks waiting for a response. You almost couldn't do it, the only think you could think about is how strange and desperate you might sound trying to seduce him over the phone.
"Liammm," you moan in the sexiest voice you can.
"Hey, shhh." You can hear the background noise fade away quickly.
"Y/N, baby, are you ok?" Leave it to puppy dog Liam to mistake a very sexual moan, as a cry for help.
"Liam, please come home." You beg. The flat is so empty when he's gone. And there is must be something in the air tonight, because all you want to do is jump on Liam as soon as he walks in the door.
"Why is something wrong?" This isn't going as well as planned. "Are you hungry? Shit, I forgot to get groceries picked up again. Im so sorry–"
"Liam–" You try to catch him while he takes a breath. But he keeps going. You can almost imagine him all flustered trying to problem solve. The phone pressed between him ear and shoulder, as he flips through the pages of writing laid out in front of him. His hair all floppy and untamed from a day of running his fingers through it. Just that image alone did nothing to help you in your fight against arousal."
"I can pick you up something on the way home, I already ate, fuck. I'm sorry–"
"LIAM!" He stops talking. "I need you,” it's been a little while since bossy dominant Liam has come around. And you have a plan to bring him out. "Liam, baby." You groan. In the already dark bed room you squeeze your eyes shut.
His voice gets raspy, "Y/n, what do you need?" You can't help but let your hands run over your skin. It's not the same.
"I'm laying in your big bed all by my self." You pout. "And your hands feel better than mine."
He clears his throat on the other end of the line. And you can hear a door click closed. The lust is so prominent in his voice as he speaks. "What are you wearing?"
"Your shirt from last night, and those cute little gray–"
"Take them off." He says firmly, his sudden participation threw you off.
"What?"
"Take. Them. Off." He breathes. His voice make your hair stand on end. He continues to talk in his rapsy turned on voice, as you're fumbling to get naked. This is the Liam you were look for. Not exactly one on one but phone sex is fun too. "I want you to go to the closet. Get the black box–" The black box you guys have filled with toys from all over the world. "Get the vibrator out, and use it. And keep using it until I get home."
Your heart rate skyrockets. "Liam, the studio is over an hour away." You argue. The noise In the background starts to slowly cons back. Suddenly you feel like your plan may have backfired.
"Oh and y/n, don't cum."