Prologue

One Year Later

A year has gone by since Prince and Apollonia moved in together in the spare room of the Glam Slam. They both still live there together... but things are a bit different now...

Old Mike passed away, and in his will he left half of the Glam Slam to Prince, and the other half to Morris Day. Morris has redone the whole place, and he is determined to find a way to get rid of the Kid so he can monopolize the music industry in Minneapolis and become even bigger and richer.

But even though Morris and The Time are super popular... they still haven't struck it large and secured a contract with a record label. Neither has the Kid and The Revolution. But things are a bit different for Apollonia Six...

A record label is looking into signing Apollonia Six, and this could be Apollonia's huge break! Finally after all these years of hard work, she's so close to achieving stardom! She and her band just have to follow the demands of the record label, creating a hit album, before they get signed and can start touring the world. But Apollonia wonders how all of this will affect Prince...

Their relationship has been a bit strained lately, mostly because Apollonia is working her butt off on her album so she can get signed... and Prince is working his butt off to try to get noticed in the music world.

Neither of them can seem to catch a break... and it's getting harder and harder to figure out how to make things work...