"Wow, three days in a row huh? You just can't get enough of me can you?" Taylor jokes, her sarcasm completely shattering the moment as she gestures for Karlie to come in.

Karlie steps inside and scoffs, playfully rolling her eyes at Taylor's use of sarcasm. She had gotten used to sensing when the girl became nervous, and she knew Taylor used sarcasm to deflect the tension when she started feeling nervous. Karlie didn't mind though, she thought it was cute Taylor still got nervous around her because truth be told, she still felt butterflies every time she looked at the other girl.

"You look incredible." The model leans forward and wraps her arms around the shorter girl, wrapping her up in a warm embrace before pulling back, her eyes taking in the beauty in front of her. "Absolutely stunning."

"You look amazing as always." Taylor deflects, attempting to control her blush.

Karlie blushes at the compliment. "Thank you. These are for you."

Taylor gapes at the gorgeous bouquet of roses Karlie pulls out from behind her back. She can't help but wonder if Karlie had gotten them custom made, because she had never seen roses like this. She was used to red or pink, or even white roses. But these were exceptionally exquisite.

It was an arrangement of yellow roses, each one looking immaculate and in perfect bloom. The soft yellow of the flower was bold enough to stand out alone against the darker red tips circling the edges, but subdued enough to not seem artificial and fake.

"Karlie, these are beautiful

"Karlie, these are beautiful." Taylor says quietly, accepting the bouquet and pulling the arrangement up to her nose to catch the sweet smell permeating the petals. She also caught a hint of Karlie's perfume and it was quickly becoming an incredibly intoxicating combination.

"You're beautiful." Karlie counters, admiring the blush and soft smile on Taylor's face. "I um, I know roses are cliché and overdone, but they're also classic and beautiful. The different colors have different meanings behind them.  And besides... everyone knows they're the best." She says with a shrug before quietly continuing. "And you deserve the best."

"Thank you Karlie." Taylor whispers, stopping the rambling model by leaning up on her toes to press a kiss to the girl's cheek, pulling away to find Karlie looking even more flustered than before.

"I'll put these in some water and we can go."

The model flashes a small smile that Taylor whole heartedly returns before going into the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase with water. She cut a few of the stems to make the flowers fit nicely in the vase, admiring the rich colors. Something Karlie said had really stuck out in her mind. 'Each color has a different meaning.' She wondered what the meaning was behind these ones.

Taylor shakes her head, clearing her mind as she heads back towards the door where Karlie was anxiously waiting. "Everything okay?" The model asks.