Chapter 14: Cecilia

*Now*

It is with a very distracted mind that I dial the number to my favorite pizza place and hold the phone to my ear. What could be such a secret that Harry would have to go hide in the bathroom to talk about it? My ears perk up as usual, and I hear his end of the conversation despite his hushed tone.

"I know I called you, but I wasn't myself that night. You know I didn't mean it, and nothing happened so just drop it!"

"CeCe! You call me for pizza; let me guess, extra cheese, half bacon right beautiful?"

I tear my eyes off of the bathroom door and try to focus on the friendly voice speaking deeply accented English into my ear.

"Yep, Gino, you got it."

"I deliver in twenty minutes!"

"You can't keep calling and texting me though.What do you mean why?! Because it's fucked up!"

"Okay..." I reply to Gino, and try to push Harry's voice out of my mind. I remember where I am as I stare intently at the unfamiliar bathroom door. "Wait, Gino, I'm not at home. Actually I don't know where I am."

"You okay, beautiful? You sound not so good?"

"No, I'm okay, Gino, I just have to ask for the address to where I am. Hold on a second."

I walk over to the door and think about knocking but hesitate at the sound of his voice. He's angry, and not like just a little pissed off or annoyed like he gets with me and my antics, but like seriously angry. Angry Harry is somebody nobody wants to play with.

"It was fucked up then, and it's fucked up now, and it is never happening again so the best thing for you to do is forget about it.You don't have a choice. So what? That's my problem, not yours; you let me worry about that. Don't call me again."

"CeCe? You still there."

I squint my eyes closed and remember that I have the kind pizza man waiting on the other end of the line.

"Yeah, sorry, Gino, I'm so sorry. Just give me a minute." I knock on the door and call to him, trying to keep the shock out of my voice at the tone I just heard in his. "Haz?"

"Yeah?"

He's short with his answer and he sounds deeply irritated. I shrink a little even with the door between us.

"Um...what's the address here?"

I take a step back involuntarily as the doorknob turns and he comes out. There's a wrinkle just between his eyes and there's a frown on his lips. His eyes are dark and intense, but he doesn't look angry as much as worried.

"Sorry Baby," he mumbles and holds out his hand for the phone, I give it to him. He gives Gino his address and says a couple of other things to him as well before hanging up. I don't hear a word of any of it. I've been staring at his face; of course I'm worried about him, but he's beautiful, and I don't know why it's hitting me this hard right now. "Here you go."

He hands me the phone and heads over to the bed. He turns on the TV, avoiding my eyes as I stand and continue to stare. He doesn't seem to notice. He pulls off his shirt and his jeans follow quickly after, as he throws them on the floor he seems to remember that I'm there.

"We weren't going anywhere, were we?" I shake my head no. He nods and leans back against the headboard. His eyes focus on the television, but wander back to me after I continue standing in the middle of the floor and staring like some kind of weird apparition in a Japanese horror film. "You alright Cil?"

I nod my head yes. He furrows his brow and pouts his lip as he holds his arms open. I walk over to the bed and crawl into them in spite of my worry Thats quickly turning into suspicion. My legs hang off of the side of the bed as I sit on his lap. I rest my head against his shoulder and close my eyes.