Part One: Kukiko

The trio sat by a tree whos' leaves have long been fallen, showing proof that the autumn air has long gone with winter approaching. In order left to right sat Maru, Hyousuke, then Kukiko, who was still bitter about finding out that Eiji was her sensei- which meant the brats that he was teaching, was her included. "Ne Eiji-kun, why are we outside?" Kukiko broke the silence, her arms crossed in annoyance for they have been sitting for about half an hour now.

"Ah that's Eiji-sensei to you now." He grinned in excitement, knowing that the young girl with snow white hair was dying internally.

"Well then Eiji-sensei," She seethed, "Why are we outside."

"Good question, we are outside to get fresh air."

She deadpanned, "Oi!" She was about to leap at him but he quickly shook his hands.

"You didn't let me finish!" The other two- Maru and Hyousuke- watched the two bicker back and forth, confused and irritated looks marking their faces. Eiji cleared his throat, "Now it's clear you three passed your exams pretty easily, but before we get to any assignments and training, we should introduce ourselves to one another."

"Eh, what do you mean?" Hyousuke closed his eyes in confusion, scratching his cheek, another habit he had that slightly annoyed Kukiko but she never bothered telling him.

"You know, the basics: your name, age, likes and dislikes, hobbies, and simply your dream for the future." The elder man exclaimed calmly.

"Why won't you go first then, Sensei." Maru stated, leaning against the tree.

"Me?" He pointed at himself and flushed a bit, "Oh well then alright. My name is Eiji Minami, I'm twenty-two years old-one of the youngest upper class jounin,"

He was cut off by a cough by Kukiko who whispered show off, causing Hyousuke to laugh at her attempts. He sent her a glare before continuing his introduction. "I like silence, training with Kukiko and eating
Aiya-nee cooking. My dislikes are when Kukiko hits me and when I don't get to eat Aiya-nee cooking. My hobbies are training, reading and teaching. My dreams for the future is to create a better reality."

"The hell you mean by that?" Kukiko deadpanned, receiving a hit on the head. "Itai, Hyou-kun~" she whined.

"Yosh! I'll go next," He ignored her and began his introduction. "My name is Hyousuke Akiyama, Maru younger cousin, age nine. I was one of the youngest in my graduating classes. My likes are hanging out and eating with Kukiko, annoying Maru by calling her Ma-sshi, and helping Oka-san cooking. I don't like bullies or people calling each other rude names. I don't have many hoodies except for training and cooking. One day I wanna make a big difference to the world and be able to help those in need."

"Nicely said, you," Eiji pointed at Maru and motioned for her to began.

She scowled a bit. "I'm Maru Akiyama, age eleven. I'm actually one of the eldest graduating students in my classes. I like training and I don't like annoying kids who babble a lot. My only hobby is training and crafting. When I get older I want to become one of the best ninjas in our village like our head leader."

Kukiko took that as a cue to start her introduction, "I'm Kukiko Akarui but most call me Kitsune... I actually have several nicknames from many people, including my family. I'm nine years old, I'll be turning ten in two months. I like my mothers cooking and training with Kohana-chan and Eiji-kun. I also like pranking my father by putting salt in his coffee sometimes. I don't like mean people or name calling. I usually do extra training with the head leader as my hobbie but I like going on walks late at night when it's snowing to calm my mind. When I get older I want people to look at me like a hero, not just some girl who's currently holding a demon inside her."