Chapter 5 (edited)

"Blake likes you Maria"

"No seriously tell me".

"I'm not joking he told us that he actually likes you and is going to ask you out at the right time"

"Oh"

"And the question is do you like him"

"I don't know but I mean like i felt heart broken after I saw that"

"So I'm guessing you kinda like him if your a bit heart broken"

"Ya I guess"

"So what are you going to do now"

"Get over my feelings for him and ignore him till I do"

"Sounds good but your still sitting at our table"

"Ughhhh fine hey can you just drop me off at his house"

"Ya totally" after that the car was completely silent........do I like him? No I can't he's the fucking bad boy and I'm the ummmm let's say the good girl were complete opposites there's no way we would be able to even date

"Want me to pick you up in the morning"

"Ya that sounds nice thanks"

"No problem see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

When I walk into the house I saw Blake sitting in the couch without the tv on.

"Can we talk" he asked not looking at me I just ignored him and ran up stairs to my room I put on my favorite song 'We don't have to dance by Andy Black' then I heard a knock at my door.

"What" I asked wanting to know who it was but instead of answering me they just came into my room and if course it was Blake I just rolled my eyes, sat on my bed and got on Instagram on my phone.

"Please talk to me"he pleaded but I just ignored him.

"At least look at me so I know your listening" I stopped what I was doing and looked at him so he could carry on.

"Ok I have a question why did you get mad when you saw me kissing her" I was about to scream when he asked me that I calmed down I answered it with another question.

"Oh how about why did you kiss a her when you like me"

"How did you know that " I can't tell him that Garrett told me Garrett would get beat up.

"I didn't till now" I lied

"Fuck"

"Ya so would you like to explain that to me"

"I kissed her cause I didn't know that you would like me back"

"Who said I did"

"So you don't"

"I thought I did but I can't"

"Why"

"Cause you use girls and I don't need my heart broken just cause I thought I could trust the bad boy"

"Please kittem I would never hurt you"

"Your not aloud to call me that again and you already did hurt me so please just do me a favor and get over your fake feelings and get out of my life I'm fine without you in it"

"But kitt......"

"Get out Blake and never talk to me again!"I yelled he looked hurt from it and he should be he broke me I don't think I will be able to like anyone after what he just did.

"Fine whatever I don't even know why I even tried to be nice to you I said I liked you and I never say that to anyone but you, i just don't believe it, it's fucking annoying, so ya I will get out of your life but don't except me to come back to a fucking ugly ass bitch like you" and that just seriously killed me, I broke down into tears.

"Maria I didn't mean any of that"

"Yes you did now get the fuck out of my god damn room" and with that he walked out of my room looking down and when he shut the door I cried as hard as I could why did he have to do this to me why did I ever like him.....

Blake's POV

"Fine whatever I don't even know why I even tried to be nice to you I said I liked you and I never say that to anyone but you just don't believe it it's fucking annoying so ya I will get out of your life but don't except me to come back to a fucking ugly ass bitch like you" I yelled at her then she broke down into tears fuck what did I just do I never meant any of that why did I just say that.

"Maria I didn't mean any of that" hoping she would believe me but of course she didn't.

"Yes you did now get out fuck out of my god damn room" I walked out not even trying to help her cause I might say something else like that and hurt her even more, when I shut the door I heard her cry even harder I really wanted to just turn around open the door and hold her but I know I shouldn't.....you know what I dont care anymore I love her and I want to help her 'and yes I know I just said I love her but its true' I turned around and put my hand on the doorknob but then heard her talking to someone.

"Hey I don't think I need that ride for tomorrow anymore"she said but I couldn't hear who she was on the phone with I could only hear her.

"Ya I don't think I'm going to school tomorrow"

"I just don't want to"

"Probably not i don't think I want to go to school anymore"

"I know I do but I don't, I will have to after tonight"what does she mean.

"Ya I think I will"

"Stop I don't think you can get me out of what I'm going to to"

"No just tell Blake and them that thanks for the help and stuff but I couldn't take it anymore and I'm really sorry for doing this"wait is she wanting to commit suicide.......hell no she's not doing this, I barged into her room and he just looked at me I fear.

"Hey Garrett I got to go I might call you back later"she hung up the phone a just stared at me then I saw that her wrist was bleeding pretty bad I looked back up at her she had tears running down her face.

"Blake I'm sorry"she whispered before she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if you guys are mad at me now I just had this urgent need to out something like this in the book

Plz

Vote

Share

Comment