Year

N A S H G R I E R.
I wake up to my beautiful girlfriend. I push her shorter blonde hair out of her face. She cut it. The only thing between us was our son Brooks.
She let me claim as my son. Brooks is 3 years old now. He loves cars and trucks. He's gonna have to get another lung surgery. He has to sleep with a breathing machine.
Kristen started a YouTube channel. She does make up, fashion mommy and cooking videos. She has a clothing and cosmetics line called Kristen Adams. She is very successful. I'm proud of my baby.
I get out of bed. I take a shower and throw on some sweats. I walk downstairs and make some coffee.
After awhile Kristen comes down. "Hi baby did you sleep well" I ask. "Yea until Brooks got in our bed and started kicking everywhere" she says. Brooks is a wild sleeper. "I'll go get him ready for school" I kiss her head.
K R I S T E N  A D A M S.
I start making breakfast. I go in the cupboard and get the pancake mix. Then the refrigerator for strawberries, bananas, yogurt, oranges, and eggs.
I get the blender and put in the strawberries, bananas, and yogurt. I blend it all up and put it in the frigid to get cold. I make the pancakes and eggs then cut up the oranges. I put them on plates for everyone. I make myself some tea in my to go cup.
Brooks and Nash come down. We eat breakfast and leave.
We get to the preschool and We walk Brooks in. "Have a good day baby and behave. If you get tired during recess sit down for a few minutes ok baby" I say. I get worried every time he goes to school. "Otay mommy" I kiss him on the head and leave"Babe he'll be ok" Nash says. "I know I just get worried that something bad will happen to him" we get in the car and leave. I drop Nash off at Hayes house. I go down to KA headquarters. My assistant Jessica brings me the pictures from the models auditioning for modeling shot for my summer line.
"I like her. Long legs. Call her"

 I look through the rest of the girls and pick

 "Jessica call these girls tell them to come in tomorrow morning" 11 hours later

11 hours later.
"I'm leaving Jessica" I say grabbing my purse. "But, ma'am you still have to hire a photographer, order new food for the break room, and sign off some papers for the summer line" she says looking at her clip board. "Jessica do you why I hired you." She shakes her head "because I thought you were capable of doing all that should I change my mind" I say "no ma'am I can do this" "thank you". 
I get home. I open the door and see Nash and Brooks on the couch. "Hi Handsomes" I say sitting next to them. "Hi momma" he says. Crunching into some Doritos. He only has on a pull up. He has Doritos stuff all over his body. "Oh you guys need a bath" "how about we all take on together like we use to" Nash says. "Ok how about just you and me later on"I pick Brooks up and go to the bathroom.
I start the water. I add some bubbles and wait till it's warm.
I take off Brooks' diaper off and put him in. While he's in I grab his towel out of the clothes. I hear him giggle. "You having fun baby" "yeah momma" he laughs.
After 15 minutes he's ready to get out. I wrap him in the towel and go lay him on my bed. I put lotion on him and put him in a white onesie and sweat pants. I take him down stairs and sit him down on the couch with Nash. I order a pizza for dinner and cuddle with them.
The pizza is here. I pay the man and he leaves. I put pizza on three plates. I bring them out and we eat.
Nash and I finish our bath. Now we're laying in bed. "Baby I know how you wanted go on a family trip so I got us tickets to Hawaii" he say. "No" "yes" "Nash baby thank you" I kiss him all over his face.