9 New People, New Love.

Previously: Once again, you got caught in a closed door but this time it was Hanbin who found you. The members desperately tried to prevent Hanbin's moodiness. However, surprisingly he accepted you. Despite acceptance from the leader himself, you're still unsure and feel unwanted. Worst of all, the flyers you suppose to put up have gone missing!

.

.

.

.

Staff: Flyers? Haven't seen them.

You: Wait!

Staff: *sigh* What? I told you I haven't seen them. I'm really busy right now.

You: Please, do you know anyone who could have entered iKON's waiting room last night?

Staff: How am I suppose to know?!

The guy staff got pisser and yanked my arm away. He left after answering me heartlessly.

Damn it, where the hell are those flyers?! If I can't retrieve them before we go back to Korean.. I'M NOT GOING TO FULFILL YG'S CONDITION. I have no clues where the flyers could have gone to. I'm not even sure if those flyers were in the waiting room last night.

That staff was one of the few people who can speak Korean. Everyone I see in this arena are Chinese. How can I get help when I can't speak Chinese. Not only that, I wouldn't even believe myself saying I'm iKON's manager. Even with this ID, I still seem like a kid who faked my ID. I'm sure these people won't want to help me.

ding ding

Great. Now who is texting me this time?

"Please retrieve the flyers and put them up." — YG

YES THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I paced back to the waiting room; I saw Jinhwan and Bobby sitting around doing nothing.

You: ANNYEONG~

Bobby: Yo.

Jinhwan: You won't stop acting familiar are you.

You: Are you still mad about nothing?

Jinhwan: Ya ___ when did you have such foul mouth!

Bobby: Hyung she always had it.. You just never noticed.

You: Hmph. Guys, have you seen any flyers laying around?

Jinhwan: What flyers?

Bobby: Oh.. If you're speaking of flyers..

You: The iKON flyers.

Bobby: Oh yea! I totally forgot about that.

You: You know where they're at?!

Bobby: Well, I did. Last night, someone took the stack and threw it in the dumpster. They said that, apparently, the flyers weren't made right.