Prologue

HE:

I never gave much thought to LOVE or how my love-life would be...!!! To be honest I never had that much time... As soon as I completed my graduation, my father... the one-and-only Mr. Durga Prasad Mahaeshwari, one of the most leading businessmen in Kolkata... sent me to USA for my higher studies... and after completing my studies I joined Papa's business in USA only...!! I won the award for 'The Businessman of the Year' and became the youngest one to win this award...!! Ohh Man, that's a big one...!! But apparently the Destiny had something else in store for me...!! I came back to India after four years at the age of 25 years and I met HER...!! Who would have believed that I'll fall in love...!!! But only on the first sight of her I was completely shaken to the core...!! I didn't know myself but I fell for her then and there only...!! I had never seen something so innocent... so pure... so beautiful...!!! A single tear from her eyes pierced thousand spears in my heart...!! If I'm the body then she is my soul... she is my life...!! MY SWARA...!! I love her... I love her so much and always will, forever and ever...!!!

-------------------------------.

SHE:

Do I believe in love...?? To be honest when I don't believe in myself then how can I believe in love...!!! Strange... isn't it...??? But after whatever happened in my past, I just didn't want anyone to come to my life...!! I didn't want to trust to anyone...!! It's not that I was like this from the beginning...!! I'm an orphan, so my chacha and chachi raised me...!! I lived in a small but pretty unknown village of Himachal Pradesh... I also had dreams just like any other normal girl... but that one horrendous night shook everything out...!! It destroyed me...!! I just wanted to run away and that's what I did...!! I ran away but Sudarshan Baba and Ganga Maa supported me and gave me a shelter...!! But then also I wasn't living, I was just alive...!! Just then HE happened...!! He entered my life and changed it all at once...!! He taught me to live again, to smile again...!! He taught me what True Love really is...!!! SANSKAAR... MY SANSKAAR...!! Wait...!! Would it be right to call him My Sanskaar...?!?! I guess yes...!! Because he loves me calling him MINE...!! I love him...!! I love him so much...!! He gave me the reason to live again...!! Now, I want to live for him, with him, forever and ever...!!!

-----------------------------.

The story begins from a huge Mansion, the Maheshwari Mansion...!! It's a beautiful house with the interiors none less than a palace...!! The huge entrance leads the way to a flight of stairs made completely of marble stones as white as a dove...!! The stairs finish their way to a big hall completely covered with red velvet carpet spread all over...!! The big chandelier ornamented with precious stones gives the feeling of lights from twinkling stars...!!!

Today, the whole house is in a big chaos and everyone running from here to there...!! Aur ho bhi kyun naa...!! After all, their young prince is coming back from USA after four long years...!! A middle aged man in his late fifties is seen double checking every arrangement...!! He is none other than Mr. Durga Prasad Maheshwari aka Dp...

Dp: Annu... Annu...???

A beautiful lady in her early fifties is shown...!! She is Mrs. Annapurna Maheshwari aka Ap... Wife of Dp...

Ap: Haan ji... coming... one minute...!!
Dp: (in one breath) Is everything ready...??? Is his room ready...?!?! You know that he loves everything at their perfect place...!! And all his favorite dishes...??! Are they ready...???
Ap: Areyyy...areyyy.... Baba, relax...!! At least take a breath in between...!!! And everything is ready... (looks at the clock) It's time for his flight...!! Have you sent anyone or not...??? Don't tell me you forgot to...!!!
Dp: How can I forget such an important thing...?!?! Don't worry, Adarsh has gone to receive him...!!

------------------------------.

At the airport...

A young man in his early 30's is seen anxiously waiting for someone...!! He is Adarsh Maheshwari...!! The elder son of Dp and Ap...

An announcement is made and a wide smile spreads on his face as he'll be seeing his younger brother after four long years...

After a few moments... A flight lands at the airport...!!!

End of the prologue...!!!

Recap: Sanskaar's entry...

---------------------------------.

How did the youngest business tycoon fell in love with the small village girl...?? How come Kolkata crossed its path with Himachal Pradesh...?? What happened after they met...??

Stay tuned to witness the selfless love story of a guy who falls in love at the most unexpected time and with the most unexpected person but loves her with all his heart and soul till eternity...!!!

The love story of a girl who never wanted to fall in love with anyone but falls in love with him and devotes her entire self, her entire life just for him...!!!

------------------------.

So, friends how's the prologue...??? Please give your precious responses and suggestions...!!

Do vote, comment and share if you liked it...!!

---------------------------.