No Way!

Maki's POV

Have you ever experienced hate at first sight? If so,we could get along. My name is Maki Nishikino,a first year at Otonokizaka High,aiming to be a doctor someday and all I can say is...

I got a girlfriend!

More like a fake one...

Let's go back to how it happened.

~flashback~

Sakura leaves were falling around the red-haired tsundere while she was sitting on a bench inside the school grounds. She seems to be so serious and focused in reading a book,and she looks so determined in finishing this thick book.

'Me Before You looks very tragic...' she thought as she flipped another page gently.

She is not into romantic stories much but she just find them interesting to read. Oh,and she liked the book cover.

'I will finish this today and go bu--' but her thoughts were interrupted when arms  suddenly wrapped themselves around Maki's neck,coming from her behind.

"Ah!" Maki yelped and quickly turned to look at the person who disturbed her,"Rin?!"

"Nya! Gotcha!!" Rin chirped.

"Wha--let go of me!" Maki used her hand to push Rin's face.

"Hi Maki-chan!" Hanayo greeted as she walked up towards them with a smile.

Maki looked at Hanayo,"Ah,hello there.."

~Short Maki's POV~

Meet my two friends who befriended me during the first week of class,Hanayo Koizumi and Rin Hoshizora.

Hanayo is somewhat very shy around people but she kept that shy beauty in her.

Rin,on the other is somewhat the opposite of Hanayo,energetic and...cat-like. But her cuteness matched her personality.

I first met Rin when I was walking around the campus and found a music room,since I have a hobby in playing the piano,I found myself entering the music room and played the piano.

The keys I was pressing created a beautiful melody that it could be heard around the hallways...

And that's where Rin came in energetically and immediately greeted me with that cat-like grin.

And everything is history..

~end of Short Maki's POV~