1 ; oh my god!

A group of girls sit around a large, pink card like a cult.

Dear Luke,
He's a lucky guy, I'm like, gonna cry! I've got tears coming out of my nose. Mad props, you got the campus catch, you're a perfect match! You both have great taste in clothes, of course he'll propose!
— Marina

Dear Luke, honey, mazel tov! Future's taking off, bring that ring back and show it to me!
—Ariana

Four carats of princess cut, are you psyched or what? I just wish I could be there to see when he gets down on one knee!
—Lana

"Alright, everybody sign!"

A brunette in a miniskirt passed around a card to the group of girls. She flipped her curly hair and cleared her throat. "Alright, fall in line, and we will start the engagement parade!"

The girls chattered around her, excited about swarming their baby boy on his special day.

"Wait! Luke is calling," said a redhead. "Luke! Babe, how are you? ...Honey, are you serious? ...Your boyfriend? ...Engagement? Oh my god!"

She said bye to Luke and then the squealing girls formed a line. They passed the card back to the brunette, chattering excitedly. A smaller brunette shrieked. "Prepare to serenade!"

The brunette in front put a finger to her lips, waving them over, and they marched into a pink hallway. The walls were covered in photographs of girls with Luke at parties. Potted flowers lined the shelves, and on the floor there were scattered shreds of confetti. Probably from a party the night before.

"Oh my god, you guys!"

"Shh, Ariana!"

The thirteen girls, most in pink, tiptoed across the staircase in mini skirts and high heels.

"I'm sorry! I'm just sooo excited, guys!" the brunette exclaimed. She clapped her little hands together, letting out a high pitched squeal.

"Yeah, whatever, poppet. Luke is gonna hear us!" said the taller brunette. "You know how he gets, we might scare him!"

The other girls hummed in agreement.

"Sorry, Marina," Ariana giggled. The taller, Marina, was just as excited as Ariana. Everyone was. Who wouldn't be? Their friend was going to get married! Their baby, their little boy, Luke, was getting married! He was their youngest and their most precious in the sorority.

Okay, maybe that was a little soon. He wasn't getting married, he was going to get proposed to. Engaged! His boyfriend's proposal eyes said it all. They'd seen it every time the man came over. There was just this look that they couldn't put their fingers on. Luke swore up and down that he'd seen enough romance films to know that they were proposal eyes, and the entire Delta Nu agreed.

"Isn't it amazing?" said a redhead dreamily. "Our little baby boy, about to get engaged. I feel motherly."

"I know, Lana. He's growing up so fast. After we give him the card, we have to help him out, the poor boy is probably panicking with his outfit right now!" Marina said, a hand over her heart. They all knew their baby boy's habits perfectly- they knew he'd be a mess right now. It was Luke and his boyfriend's anniversary, after all! He was definitely going to propose tonight. "We need to pick out the perfect engagement dress for him."

The girls wanted nothing but the best for Luke. His boyfriend was one of the best guys they'd ever seen. He was tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention loud, he and Luke have caused so many sleepless nights. He didn't even mind Luke dressing in skirts and dresses, or him living in a sorority with a bunch of women. If anything, he probably liked it. They approved of him even though he was kinda cocky, it was hot. If there ever was a perfect couple, this one qualified!