Chapter One - Meeting

(Reader's Pov)

It was a stormy day, and I was engulfed by rain and darkness in the alley way.  I wasn't as happy as I were usually.  I was scared, and angry of what situation I was in right now.  I began to pull my knees to my chest and silently cried into my knees.  Ever since Trolls came to  Aprell, the world filled with hybrids, we weren't really treated right.  The Highbloods thought are kind were just as low as the "Lowbloods" and usually just kicked us to the street or making our fragile frames work till we died.  I kept sobbing at the thought of what had happen to this planet and I just didn't want to be here anymore because of that.  I just stayed in the alley way looking around for some source of food at least too keep my body stabled but there was no luck.  I was really hungry and my stomach was starting to annoy me from the growling ever few seconds.  My fur was dirty from not being clean and my eyes had bags under them because of being scared to fall asleep just in case someone tried to hurt me in anyway.  I heard foot steps coming my way and I tried to hide behind the small trashcan causing a loud noise to come from the alley way.

(??? Pov)

I was walking down the sidewalk with my umbrella in hand and my coat wrapped around my body.  I continued to walk until I heard a very loud noise coming from the alley way.  I decided to investigate on what it was and suddenly saw a small creature that belongs to this planet.  'Aren't those the creature that belonged to this planet before we came' I thought to myself.  She was a very cute little creature and It broke my heart to see her like this.  She had (long/short) hair, large (eye color) eyes, and her (fur color) fur was very dirty.  I inched closer to her looking down at her.  She moved backwards and shied herself with her arms like she thought I was going to attack her.  She moved her arms away from her head and looked at me confused to why I didn't hurt her.  "It'th okay, I'm not going to hurt you".  I slowly moved my hand to her head.  She flinched but let me pet her.  She was so cute, I then picked her up and wrapped her in my coat keeping her warm.  Her head was poking out of my coat and I thought that was to damn cute.  "How about I take you to my hive, and we can get you all healthy again?"  She nodded slightly while ducking her head back into my coat so people won't see her with a troll.  "It'th okay don't hide, If thomeone doeth anything I'll beat them up for you, okay?"  She nodded again and we continued to the walk to my hive.

After a few minutes of walking we finally arrived at my hive and I unzipped my coat and placed her down on the ground so she can look around.  She walked into the kitchen and notice the jar of honey on the counter, she tried reaching for it but the counter were to tall for her liking.  I walked over to her and picked her up placing her on the counter.  I opened the jar of honey for her, she sniffed it for a little and started to devour the honey.  Was she really that hungry??  "H-Hey don't eat it all thave thome for me".  She just looked at me with her face covered in honey and gave me a small smile.  "How about I go run you a warm bath and I'll get you cleaned up, okay?"  She nodded and continued to eat the honey.  I went to the bathroom and grabbed a yellow towel and some of my clothes.  I turned the knob to the tub and began to fill it up.  I added some soap to it so the bath can be bubbly.  I finally finished getting the tub ready and set the towel on the sink counter.  I walked back to the kitchen to see her finishing the last of the honey.  I picked her up and brought her to the bath.  I took off the ragged clothing she was wearing and set her into the bath.  I squeezed out some shampoo into my hand and rubbed it on her fur.  She wiggled and tried to get out at times but I stopped her before she got my floor wet.  I guess she isn't a bath person.  I rinsed her off and picked her up setting her on the towel.  I wrapped her up into the towel and began to rub her fur.  'Aw' I thought to myself 'She's so cute'.  I gave her the clothes I picked out from my dresser and she started to put them on.  Of course the clothing were baggy on her but who cares.  "Tho, what'th your name?"  "(Y-Y/n)".  Her voice was very raspy, probably from not talking as much.  "My nameth Thollux, Thollux Captor".  She nodded in response and jumped onto my shoulder.  I walked her to the spare room I had and set her on the bed.  I wrapped her up and tucked her into the bed.  'Gog she was so cute and small' I thought to myself.  "Well, it'th been a long day (Y/n), I think you thould get thome retht".  She nodded and then yawned "Thank you Sollux".  She then closed her eyes and went to bed.

I wasn't really tried so, instead I just got on my husktop and started to finish some coding in my room.  This code was starting to irritate me because I've been working on it for so long and I keep getting a access denied.  I sat back in my chair and let out a long sigh.  I sat there for a bit before I heard my door creak open.  I turned my head to the door and saw (Y/n) at the door frame.  She peaked her head in here and looked at me before speaking up "U-Um, can I sleep with you S-Sollux" she stuttered out.  I looked at my husktop and closed it, getting up to pick her up. "Thure you can".  I sat her on the bed and climb in myself since I do need some rest as well.  She then climb onto my chest and curled up into a ball. 'Fuck, why is she so cute'.  I then closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.