Ch.6

Chapter 6~Club hookup
_________________________________________

Zane- hi, what do u want?

Travis- r u coming to the party 2nite

Zane- what time?

Travis- 6pm

Zane- sure

I was watching my little horsies for so long that the time flew by and it was almost 6, I decided to put on a better pair of jeans and a cleaner shirt even though nobody would be able to see it, and soon enough, I was walking at the door and headed towards Aphmau's house.

I opened up the door and I was greeted by none other than Travis, "hi" I said, Aphmau came by and giggled at seeing the two of us near eachother, "oh Zane I forgot to message you, we had a change of plans!" Aphmau said, "of course I got forgotten" I said slightly annoyed, "we're actually going to head by that club half an hour away from here" Travis said "want me to pick you up?" He added with his cheesy grin, "sure, as long as you keep your hands and feet to yourself while driving" I replied, "be ready at 8 cutie~" He said, "what did you just say?" I blushed slightly, I've never really been called cute...

8 o'clock

Travis came by with his car, I wore a shirt and a nice jacket but kept the mask, Travis looked pretty well dressed I must admit, he opened the car door for me and we hopped in, "for a guy that doesn't get out that much, you're pretty attractive" Travis says bluntly, "I know you're lying" I replied, "no I'm not" He replied back, "you can only see one of my eyes" I admitted, he laughed, "well, I find your body pretty attractive" Travis said biting his lip, "just keep your eyes on the road!" I said a bit flustered.

We had finally made it to the club, it was quite big, the place was really loud, and the place was also very crowded as I had expected, of course I decided to sit in the corner of the bar all by myself, Travis of course had to barge in, and sit next to me, "what do you want?" I asked a bit bothered, "I'd like to buy you a drink!" He told me, "I don't drink" I replied, "It's a club, you've got nothing to lose" He convinced me, "ok, as long as you don't make me dance" I said...

*3 drinks later*

I stepped on the dance floor, Travis had convinced me that everything would be okay, I began to dance all my loneliness away, the guys cheered me on, then they walked away with their 'dates' I could feel someone grab my waist, I felt the rush, the blush, their arms were slowly wrapping around me, as I was beginning to turn around, I felt the grip loosen and footsteps heading in the opposite direction, I saw nobody standing behind me anymore, but he left a rose behind me, if I hadn't noticed it I would've ruined it, the question is...

"Who is this mystery boy?"
________________________________________
Who is it? And why did they run off before Zane turned around? Hmmmmmmm ~SceneChic♡