N i n e

^ Luna at the top

Just wanted to say thank you all so much !❤️,for your support and ahhh I never thought I would get 100+ reads 😩💙, but this wouldn't be possible without any of you lovely's 😘😘😭❤️, thank you all so much and I love you all !!😘💗
-------------------------------------------------------
2 weeks later
Ava's pov
It's been to weeks since I've left the hospital and honestly me and jack have gotten super close, he's been so caring and loving. We even did the nasty.

I went out for a bit to go buy some groceries,I asked Jack if he wanted to come he replied with a no and that he was tired.

So I went to my car I went into the grocerie store and got what I needed. Jack texted me asking how long I was gonna take I told him 1-2 hours because after I wanted to go get my nails done and go to lunch.

I didn't end up getting my nails done because it was closed sadly and I didn't go to lunch because I was tired. I drive home and quietly open and close the front door I wanted to scare Jack because I though it would be funny.

I slowly walk upstairs and then I hear noises coming from my room,I put my ear against the door to hear more I heard moans from Jack and some chick.

I was so angry I actually kicked my door open, Jack and the girl quickly jumped up and put on their clothes.

"What the actual hell Jack!"   "Ava it's not what it looks like I swear"  "Who are you?!" I snapped at the girl, " I'm Luna" she said very quietly " Jack explain why your fucking around ?!"  "I mean come on she's nothing to me and plus I told her I was engaged she didn't listen" I rolled me eyes.

"Is this true?"  I asked Luna, " No.. He told me he was single" she said crying her eyes out my face softened a bit I told her to come over to where I was standing , " how old are you ?" I asked her gently "16" she said while sniffling.

"Jack what the fuck get out of the fucking house I don't want to see your cheating man slut face!" I yelled at him, " No why don't you this house will be so much better without a fat ugly bitch like you,I should've fucked Mia while I could" he snorted back.

I balled my fist and walked over to him,and I punched him with so much force. He looked shocked and then slapped me. I looked at him told him to never get close to me again and packed all of my things and I mean all of my things.

I told Luna that she could cone with me and I could drop her off at her house she agreed, " I'm sorry" she whispered "No it's not your fault hun please don't blame yourself".

" Well I recorded him slapping you if you wanted to get a restraining order" she told me I smiled at her and told her to send me the video and she did me and Luna went to lunch and after that I dropped her off at her house.
She told me I was welcomed to stay at her visit if I had no where to go and I gladly excepted.

Hiiii lovely's ❤️❤️❤️I know I haven't updated in like 200,567,889,224, years but I was going through a rough couple of days so I'm very sorry 😩💜💜 but omg!!! Thank y'all for 130+ reads I'm so happy ! And I love you all !! Have a good day my beautiful and wonderful lovely's 😘💛💛💛💛💛
Xoxo litzy 💛