1

- I started the chapter into them knowing each other :) -

Ariana:
Hey Alex!

Alex:
Hey sweet cheeks ;)

Ariana:
Good morning too you too *kiss emoji*

Alex:
I was just thinking about you.

Ariana:
Oh, were you? *wink*

Alex:
Yes, today, last night, the other night and the morning of yesterday and the other morning.

Ariana:
Well then, I must get out your head!

Alex:
No I like you there :)

Ariana:
Alex?

Alex:
Yes sweet cheeks?

Ariana:
Today is the day...

Alex:
You start school?

Ariana:
Yes...

Alex:
Ill be here, remembers I'm here for you.. Don't you worry about those bullies or those dick heads and hoes out there!! You were gone for two months and now your going back and your going to be fine, I promise.

Ariana:
You know, that I would be dead if I wasn't talking to you..

Alex:
And my collage life would suck without you, we both win!

Ariana:
My mom would kill me if she knew I was talking to a college kid.

Alex:
Why? Your not so young, I'm only 20 and your 17, there's no harm in that, is there? I don't see us breaking the law.

Ariana:
I know, but my mom is overprotective, since she found out the end of last year that big problem that had me go to the hospital.. She doesn't want me to get hurt :(

Alex:
:( :(, I hate what they did to you, you didn't deserve that.... And I know that she is, that's good she is, but I won't hurt you! I love you..

Ariana:
You what?!

Alex:
We knew each other for 3 years ariana, I can say I love you.. Because I know you enough to love you for who you are!! I never seen you face to face and right now I would kill to see it.. But your to scared to FaceTime me because you think I would find you ugly, which you're not!! You're stunning and drop dead beautiful too me and I don't care what anyone thinks! As long as you know that I love and care for you!

Ariana:
Alex.. I'm scared to love you.

Alex:
Don't be, I promise you, we will be together soon and I'll hold you and give you everything you ever wanted!

Ariana:
I have to go to school, ugh! Call me.. I don't want to be here alone. ;(

Alex:
Okay, sweet cheeks
-
-
-
-
How was this? I though to make it sweet and short, well it's kinda short and kinda long, they known each other for 3 years in the story so far :)