Author's Note

Dear Readers,

I earnestly hope you are enjoying the opening act of Johny Weedseed's "Many Adventures."

This ongoing series is just getting started! And I hope that the tone and setting are clear vivid for you... and engaging enough that you will be keeping an eye out for updates and coming back to read more!

I humbly thank you for taking the time to investigate my work as it grows and develops.Please do forgive the unconventional way that I am dispensing new chapters for these stories at you...

I am, if nothing else, a slave to two masters- real world circumstance, and the Goddesses Muse!

Context has been slowly easing up the barriers to me simply spending more and more time at the proverbial "typewriter", for which I am quite grateful.

Curiously, it is the will of the three insatiable and  finicky sister Goddesses, who are the source of my inspiration, that I share this multi-faceted, and quite expansive project with the world. The have delineated this strange and admittedly absurd, piecemeal fashion in which the chapters emerge. They have insisted that I share this collection of projects for free, as I transcribe it; instead of waiting till the end to  sell it as a finished product after having completed the transcription of their retelling and relating the intertwined stories to me.

I suspect that the Goddesses' intent, is to create a cult following for the collection of interconnected book series as they take shape,  AND to try and make the development process as collaborative as humanly possible!

The Many Adventures of Johnny Apple WeedSeed is, of course, a work of fiction. Any similarities to celebrities or political persons or institutions in real life; is either coincidence, homage, lampoon, social commentary, or spoof. ALL images used purely for demonstrative, edutainment purposes. All rights are retained by original artists of all media incorporated into this FREE Wattpad publication.  

I am claiming and expressing the basic right and freedom of Free Speech in sharing this vision of mine with the world, as my artistic expression. As with all of my other stories, this work is of a mature nature, regarding themes that range from the silly and absurd, to the sensual and intimate, to the violent and the sublime.

As Book 1 of this series, this Episode sets the basic tone if the World in which this story takes place. There are many more stories, and many more characters waiting to burst forth onto the page... but for now, I am going to focus on establishing these three worlds, and increasing the driving momentum of the interconnectedness of all stories to the main through-line of Zero Hour's plot.

My humble hope is that these pages will engage, entertain and intrigue you enough to want to read more, vote, share, comment, and maybe even get involved in the project!

I am very receptive to critique and constructive criticism, as well as any questions you may have about plot, setting, etc... 
Also, hang tight, because the story that is being told through all these different books, is only just getting started. 

Tell me where you hope things might be going, as a reader. Share with me the questions about character development or back-story that you might have about any character. Which characters do you want to know more about?

My goal with this experiment, the ongoing development of this and all the other books that will be part of this MultiVerse Project, is to make the whole experience feel more like a conversation between you the Readers, and the Narrator. So be vocal, and speak out. Not all questions will be answered right away... 

But trust in this one delightful fact.

There is a pattern! 

There is a plan!  There is so much more to discover...

And it's a lot of work to bring these stories to life! 

And I can only really do the writing and directing part of it. Something important is missing!

Imagery. Art. These stories beg for sketches, drawing renderings... (you get the picture, pardon the pun)

So, to that end-

I am seeking Artistic Collaborators. I can't draw!!!! and can do only the most basic of graphics...But these stories demand original images!!! The very inspiration for them arrives in massively detailed fractal image bundles.

Very earnestly hope to find and collaborate with an artist that appreciates the Universe I am creating, and wants to help me by sketching out the images in my mind that I can't draw on my own, because they are as important to the stories as anything i could possibly write out in sentences.

Contact me directly if you feel you might be interested in contributing one, or many sketches or drawings to help bring to life the very cinematic images that are currently not being included in the experience of reading Zero Hour, or any of the other books in the Project.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in Collaborating on this, or any of the other stories I'm developing.

Sincerely,

The Incorrigible

MrZeppo

#Wattys2016
https://www.wattpad.com/user/MrZeppohttps://www.wattpad.com/user/TheMultiverseGuild
Instagram.com/MrZeppoFacebook.com/MrZeppoTwitter.com/MrZeppo

.

..

...

........

..............bet

........................your wondering

......................................................................wtf?

lol

PS- 

I nearly forgot to mention...

I have, and will be including interesting little easter-egg style writing prompts, hidden all throughout the pages of this and all my other books.

So keep a keen eye out for in-line comments by The Metaverse Guild or Author Notes at the ends of chapters, or even odd dedications, for opportunities to post your submissions for consideration in future chapters of this or any of the other books! 

Enjoy!!!